Studio Recipies (stuff to feed you and the bands for cheap)

Hot dogs extreme. 89 cents a package, and a couple loaves of bread, ketchup, mustard.

51o1LAS3TIL._SL500_.jpg

+

tofu_pups_detail.jpg

+

tpjfood$10289100.jpg

+

tomato_classy_original_mine.jpg

Okay, I'm going to bed now :D

FWIW I just had "Apfelnockerl". Couldn't find any translation for it but basically it is a sweet dish with Apples in it. As it can be prepared in huge batches it would make for great studio food I think! :)

^i eat it all the time, this and pasta

the cool thing is you can just use the "nockerl" (some sort of little egg spaghetti, a more common word is "späzle"), and do something else with it, like fry them in a pan with onion and cheese or whatever
i buy a kilo sack of 'em every week,
i'm a student, and i alternate between "whatever-nockerl", and pasta most of the time

I wish I could get hot dogs cheap in Vancouver. They're $0.99 a pack in Toronto and $3.99 in Vancouver at least. I never thought a Hot Dog dinner would be a treat as I can have roast chicken or a steak dinner for less. WTF

Omelets! Easy to make. Just fill with shredded grilled chicken, diced ham, left over beef fajita meat, whatever...cheese, some vegetables. Done. Easy to make, filling, and full of protein.

^i eat it all the time, this and pasta

the cool thing is you can just use the "nockerl" (some sort of little egg spaghetti, a more common word is "späzle"), and do something else with it, like fry them in a pan with onion and cheese or whatever
i buy a kilo sack of 'em every week,
i'm a student, and i alternate between "whatever-nockerl", and pasta most of the time
Yap, that's it! :)

I wish I could get hot dogs cheap in Vancouver. They're $0.99 a pack in Toronto and $3.99 in Vancouver at least. I never thought a Hot Dog dinner would be a treat as I can have roast chicken or a steak dinner for less. WTF

superstore man.

Their name brand hotdogs are dirt cheap. I'd by 24 packs for like 5 bucks.

Well I'm not residential and quite frankly I'm glad for it because after 12+ hours with a band, I'm a little sick of them. The bands usually just grab fast food, I generally try to make a huge salad or something once every 3 days and take it to work with me. My latest invention was Rocket, Baby Spinach, Unsalted peanuts, Parmesan cheese, tomato and lots of balsamic vinegar!
That was tasty and takes about 3 minutes to make.

Humous! Can be made quickly and easily with canned chickpeas and herbs if you're feeling lazy. If you wanna go the whole hog you can buy some unprepared ones and leave 'em to soak overnight and the humous always ends up real nice.