STUDIO sessions 2007

Markku

Band Member
Sep 12, 2005
www.kiuas.net
Crom!

Kiuas begins recording their 3rd album at Sonic pump studios in the tender and loving embrace of Nino Laurenne.
Check out the studio diary with lots of info, tricks and treats at your favorite site, the Kiuas homepage.
Post your comments, thoughts and expectations here!
By the way, this WILL be our best album yet!:headbang::headbang:

I am very pumped as I love studio diaries, especially from my favorite band. Do we get stuff like tracklistings or anything this time around, or is it all gonna be an amazing surprise?

I am very pumped as I love studio diaries, especially from my favorite band. Do we get stuff like tracklistings or anything this time around, or is it all gonna be an amazing surprise?

We'll put a track list as soon we can, most of the songs are only with mysterious names such as "japan" and "pantera". :loco:

Full track list with actual names of the songs will be put here as soon we know them :lol:

Kiuas, you don't understand.... forget looking forward to Christmas and the New Year.... it's all about looking forward to the new Kiuas album from here on out! IM WAY EXCITED!!!!!1111

Kiuas, you don't understand.... forget looking forward to Christmas and the New Year.... it's all about looking forward to the new Kiuas album from here on out! IM WAY EXCITED!!!!!1111
This guy knows what's up!
I love reading this shit and seeing the pictures, especially with Ilja writing stuff down... who knows what it is but man it's awesome.

I also love how on each album we get more songs than the last! Except after counting all the songs that Markku said he recorded I only counted ten (unless I messed up counting, and I could have). Does that mean there's gonna be a song with no drums, all acoustic? That would be sweet!

I also love how on each album we get more songs than the last! Except after counting all the songs that Markku said he recorded I only counted ten (unless I messed up counting, and I could have). Does that mean there's gonna be a song with no drums, all acoustic? That would be sweet!

Yes! That is true. And I also recorded one song two times. One version for album and other for radio/video etc.

We spent quite a long time looking for the perfect sound, but it was worth it! More in the studio diary once I manage to sit down and write a bit more. BTW, thanks to every one who's been following our sessions so far, and for posting encouraging comments here! :headbang::kickass::kickass:

Mikko

oh my cannpt wait till the new album. HOwever will this be easier to find than the last one. It as mate who found it and got me it for my birthday. The first album has to be specially ordered from hellraiser records. Soooooo Please KIUAS get this more readily available in UK and try and get further north than london??

I have all your albums and even the early EP :)