The Upcoming Album: Info, your comments & expectations etc.

If I understood correctly, the single will be released through the net only? :cry:
Then I guess I have to install iTunes... Do you know the release date of the single yet?

Oh my god, just downloaded your single through NetAnttila. :OMG:
These songs are awesome! Gonna listen to them all night! :worship:

Very Promising indeed. Race with the falcons is a great song. Can't wait for the entire album. Kiuas just seems to get better and better. :worship:

Brothers and sisters!

"Reformation" is now completely finished including cover art etc. and will be in stores on the 24th of May in Finland and soon after that elsewhere (May at least in Europe). We'll keep you posted for the international release dates as soon as we know them.
As you might know, the digi-single, "Race with the falcons" along with Jethro Tull cover "Hunting girl" is unfortunately available only in Finland, but "Falcons" is also on the album so no worries..."Hunting girl" will be included as a bonus track for the Japan release.
We are still updating the studio diary with new pictures, so check it out...
Clips from "Reformation" will also be available on our site in the near future, and a totally new website design is on the way...!:headbang:

Now we are once again fine-tuning our skills for upcoming live shows, see you there!:hotjump: :Smokedev:

Could you post a preview of the new album? Perhaps just one song? The suspense is killing us and I (we) would love to hear a sample of what the album will sound like! Maybe something like how Persuader released a few samples with "Persuader Radio"

Anyways, if not, who cares, all we have is time! :)

eternityablaze said:
Could you post a preview of the new album? Perhaps just one song? The suspense is killing us and I (we) would love to hear a sample of what the album will sound like! Maybe something like how Persuader released a few samples with "Persuader Radio"

Anyways, if not, who cares, all we have is time! :)

Hi!

Some clips coming soon in our homepage! Stay tuned.

Hello guys!
I've heard the Reformation album at a friends place. And I loved it!
I went to the shop and bought it!
But the sad thing is, I want to hear the Jethro Tull cover. It isn't on my album, and I red that it was only availible in Finland and Japan (I live in Holland)
Can somebody give me a link (or something like that) were I can download the song?

Keep on rockin' in the free world, Kiuas!

Groeten (as we say it in Holland)