Upcoming PAIN 2011: your expectations and projections

Wow! The cover artwork for You Only Live Twice looks amazing! For me, it's the best Pain Cover so far!
pain.you.only.live.twice.jpg

The new cover is so funny!!! :D All those creatures... One on the right side with a look like a maniac ...and what a crazy smile ...and little horns - heh! And the colours are perfect! They are so fourth dimensional :err: So great atmosphere. Somehow it´s horrible - but with funny way - the atmosphere I mean. It Remindes me of the movie Constantine where Keanu goes to hell... Yes, this cover really made me smile - very wide :)

Great report David, the 'pling plong plong plong' has already nestled itself in my head! :danceboy: Can't wait to hear all the rest of it.
I sure hope there will be a report with Peter too :worship:

I can say only one word...awesome! I can not wait to hear the whole album.
I agree with hetki...this can sound more harder on the album :)

World premiere for the first single "Dirty Woman" on radio!!!

On Monday April 4th at 18.30 the Swedish radio station Bandit will play our new single "Dirty Woman" on a show called "Bandit Most Wanted". Our goal is to get as many votes and requests as possible to get the song on the "Bandit Most Wanted" list. So after you hear the song, request it!!! Either by mail, phone, or sms. More info in the Bandit website, www.bandit.se. Radio Bandit is also broadcasted online!!!!

(c) http://www.myspace.com/pain/blog/542565185