The Upcoming Album: Info, your comments & expectations etc.

I love Reformation. Though I fully expected a good release, I held doubts as to whether you could better the first album, and, in my books you did. It seems alot more concentrated, where The Spirirt Of Ukko didn't flow so well, and still has the same if not more variety in songs. The soloing is much better, some of the best I've heard actually. Ilja blew me away on Black Winged Goddess with his growls, I really wasn't expecting that. I guess it's still open to opinion though, I have a friend who still prefers Ukko.

Oh, and the fact you, Mikko, write all the music automatically makes you a musical genius.

owentheyo said:
Ilja blew me away on Black Winged Goddess with his growls, I really wasn't expecting that.
The growls are not actuallu even sung by Ilja so it is obvious it does not sound like him.

The album is out and rocking. I see at Free Record Shop its in their top 10 (at least number 10 this week).

Bleeding Strings absolutely knocks me out. I love that song. The chorus is powerful as fuck.

Of Ancient Wounds is absolutely amazing. Easily my favorite track! Anything about pagans touches me in that one spot... :cry:

Another note... I love the blast beats and (although I was forced to download it, SORRY!!!) Hunting Girl is great. I've listened to it almost every day since aquiring it. :D