Studio update

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Hey guys

Hope everyone is doing well.

We've spent the last 4 days locked away in Rogue Studios in London recording 2 brand new songs plus a little bonus track as well. These will form the limited edition EP that will be released at our UK shows in September.

Been an absolute pleasure to have my brother Alessio Garavello producing these sessions......we like to keep it in the family with PQ

Despite having been writing songs for PQ for all these years, I can tell you that I am genuinely excited about the new tunes and believe that they are up there with some of the best in the PQ canon.

Just wait til you hear the scintillating guitar combo that is Dan and Gav.....and also the vocal performance from Ash!

As ever Rich and Paul keep things locked as tight as a badgers wotsit as well.

Brilliant to be back in the studio and hanging out with the guys!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 2
I remember similar sentiments being shared some years ago leading up to Blood Alliance, and boy did that album kick my ass - still does to this day. I know whatever this album's title is, it's going to ROCK! Can't wait to hear what the Owen boys have cooked up for the guitar parts.

What does everyone expect? Should we speculate here? For some reason I'm thinking Blood Alliance 2.0...

It's going to be interesting how that BA tone with the twin guitar fury will sound without Chity's lower register. I'd be very hyped for a spiritual successor to BA but with broader (higher) vocal range.

From Alessio's involvement, can we expect a guest vocal appearance? I hope so! Or an Andrea guest guitar spot!

I bet it's a real joy to be back in the studio, Steve. Nothing quite compares to that feeling.