stupid question

Lenore

human wrecking ball
Jul 25, 2002
France [ Lille ]
When i plug my headphones into my amp to play guitar, i can hear the radio. This is fucking annoying, specially since its a dancemusic channel.
I guess its about waves or interference or something, but how the hell can i make it stop? :yell:

It's aliens. It's up to them when it stops. It can take years...

Light said:
It's aliens. It's up to them when it stops. It can take years...

umm, yes. this is the unavoidable fact of inner life of the semi-aware.
would you rather be aware of this or not be aware of this? bahh, too much about this....
smile_no0040.gif

ok, lenore, did you try moving your amp to another part of the room? or turn it in a different direction? It might take it out of signal range.

nomana-nuniyan said:
ok, lenore, did you try moving your amp to another part of the room? or turn it in a different direction? It might take it out of signal range.
Yes i tried and in other direction it gets a bit better, but theres still this background music going on. I was just wondering if there was any solution that could just stop it, like a wave trap or a frequency scoop or something.

There's a tiny radio station broadcasting from inside your amp.It is populated with tiny little unfunny gobshite dj's playing chart shite over and over again and tiny little sycophantic "posse" studio teams who laugh at every one of the tiny little gobshite dj's shit jokes.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
There's a tiny radio station broadcasting from inside your amp.It is populated with tiny little unfunny gobshite dj's playing chart shite over and over again and tiny little sycophantic "posse" studio teams who laugh at every one of the tiny little gobshite dj's shit jokes.

HAHAHAHAHA yeah......something virtually JUST LIKE THAT *heh*

breaklose said:
i dont think you can do much about that, as your headphones probably act as a radio antenna.
Damn! I guess its me amp anyway, cos i took the headphones away and the radio was still playing.
And i remembered when i was living in my previous flat my amp was also catching police's radio transmission everytime a police car was passing by my window. Too bad it was never long enough for me to hear what was said there hehe :tickled: