Stupidest Metal Song EVER!

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Time for another one of my zany `Fave' questions.

What is the all time Stupidest Metal Song.

For me its gotta be Helloween's Heavy metal hamsters.
AWFUL SONG!!

Notable mention to (even though I love the song itself) Maiden's The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner ... very Maiden indeed (NOT) but apart from the ridiculous title the song topic is just so bizarre for me.

Scatterbrain had some very Stupid ones too.

I would have to say... "Un-Skinny Bop"... If that's metal... I guess it is, Posion had a couple decent songs... But that song... I hate it, Wtf is a Un Skinny bop?? A Fat bitch bop?? wtf?? lol

warparty666 said:
If you count nu-metal than nothing is stupider than Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit, or anything else by Limp Bizkit.

****APPLAUDS!!!*****

I agree with you there, Anything Lip Dick-suck is worthless. I really hate Nu metal in general.

CesspoolOfSkulls said:
I would have to say... "Un-Skinny Bop"... If that's metal... I guess it is, Posion had a couple decent songs... But that song... I hate it, Wtf is a Un Skinny bop?? A Fat bitch bop?? wtf?? lol

Yep ... its like this classic:
Whap bambalooba a whop bam boo...
Tutti Frutti ..on a rooti

What the hell does that mean?

tutti fruiti is about getting some ass, I think. Sam Kinison once joked that Unskinny Bop was a song about fat chicks. I loved that man. RIP Sam.

stupid song indeed....not metal but headbangers ball at the time consider it..

give it to me good.. by trixter..huh...stupid song indeed..

I wanna be your man- l.a. guns..for bunch of guys that looked like girls..fuckin hate that shit.. up till this day i never understood that shit all the glitter and lace...fuckin homos

anything from the hay days song sucks...faster pussycat what is a faster pussy cat..trixter..idea band name from trix's cereals..every mothers nightmare..what..

too many to mentioned:OMG: :yuk: :puke:

it may be stoopid but i love it......

jackyl - the lumberjack song

siiigh....i still wish i could play a chainsaw solo :)

schenkadere said:
Europe-The Final Countdown...it's hair metal which isn't really metal, but it's awful just the same. There are just too many fom that era.
do do dooo doo do do dot do doo
lots of do do lots of crap
Scatterbrain was awsome Here Comes Trouble is almost as funny as Speak English or Die.

Bleearg said:
do do dooo doo do do dot do doo
lots of do do lots of crap
Scatterbrain was awsome Here Comes Trouble is almost as funny as Speak English or Die.

Great album. I caught Scatterbrain live back in the early 90s in Adelaide. They were fantastic live.

"I'm not going down with the ship..."

schenkadere said:
Europe-The Final Countdown...it's hair metal which isn't really metal, but it's awful just the same. There are just too many fom that era.

oh my god yes, I FUCKING HATED that song.....

Did it have more than two lines of lyrics?

"It's the final countdown"

"we're leaving together"

schenkadere said:
God, that song has been getting a lot of airplay in Europe recently. Fucking Euro-metal CHEESE. I hate to say it, so much of European metal is CHEESEDICK!! Ed Guy. Need I say fucking more??

Helloween. CHEESEDICK! Good Lord! That's some Limeburger cheese. Every fucking song on Keeper of the 7 Keys is like a fuckin' heavy metal opera. My favorite is "Dr. Stein"; German guys pronouncing it "Steen". Erm, WTF??

I've always liked The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner. It's based on an old British film.

Pure Maiden cheese is "Quest for Fire". God. I can't listen to it without cringing. Dinosaurs and man didn't walk the earth together!! Nice groove, though.

Drokk said:
God, that song has been getting a lot of airplay in Europe recently. Fucking Euro-metal CHEESE. I hate to say it, so much of European metal is CHEESEDICK!! Ed Guy. Need I say fucking more??

Helloween. CHEESEDICK! Good Lord! That's some Limeburger cheese. Every fucking song on Keeper of the 7 Keys is like a fuckin' heavy metal opera. Give it up!

I've always liked The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner. It's based on an old British film.

Pure Maiden cheese is "Quest for Fire". God. I can't listen to it without cringing. Dinosaurs and man didn't walk the earth together!! Nice groove, though.

Man, you are on the money! Quest for Fire is Piece of Mind cheese filling...puke!...I cringe when I hear that too...I laugh at it with my 15 year old son...and my 5 year old.

I got one more...Turbo Lover...I love Priest...probably my all time favorite band, but that song is God awful.:puke:

ZeeZooZum said:
oh my god yes, I FUCKING HATED that song.....

Did it have more than two lines of lyrics?

"It's the final countdown"

"we're leaving together"

sure...how can you forget...

"We're headed for Venus...but still we stand tall...maybe they've seen us...and will welcome us all" AAAHHH!!!!!:hotjump:

CesspoolOfSkulls said:
and Cherry Pie. If this is metal, so is AC/DC?