Stupidest Metal Song EVER!

dailyvault said:
As much as I love them, Iron Maiden have two for me that qualify. (Three if you include "Quest For Fire" - gotta agree with y'all on that one):

"Public Enema Number One" and "Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter". No wonder that CD collected so much dust sitting on my shelf.

those maiden songs may sound chessy...but you cannot compare them to songs from britney fox,sweet f.a.,poison, all those bands that write about doing chicks
in the back seat of a car or their chessy,cheesy pick up lines that they sing in a song....those songs and bands makes me cringe whenever i hear them:bah: :bah: :mad: :mad: :yell: :yell:

DeathsHead said:
Anything by Lawnmower Deth--remember them?

They did that cover of Kids in America!!! with that really bad video ... I remember the intro showing some guy on one of those sit down lawnmowers... really really bad.

But so bad - its good.

Manowar - KINGS OF METAL ... ho hum!

Speaking of Manowar, i have a story for you. You may or may not have heard something simular. George a record shop owner hated this particular kid who came into his shop now and then. George has even told him not to go there anymore. This one particular day i was looking through stuff and i hear this "what do you want you little c nt" and then a reply (w/ a calm dickhead attitude) "well George, Im actually looking for a pair of Manowar jocks". I just had to laugh. you had to be there.

spitzs lazy eye said:
Speaking of Manowar, i have a story for you. You may or may not have heard something simular. George a record shop owner hated this particular kid who came into his shop now and then. George has even told him not to go there anymore. This one particular day i was looking through stuff and i hear this "what do you want you little c nt" and then a reply (w/ a calm dickhead attitude) "well George, Im actually looking for a pair of Manowar jocks". I just had to laugh. you had to be there.

Hmmm ... you're not from Adelaide huh? Just used to be a George who used to own the best Metal shop in town (Verandah music)... :)

Funny story!

Manowar jocks. A must for any serious metal head.

aliasp said:
Hmmm ... you're not from Adelaide huh? Just used to be a George who used to own the best Metal shop in town (Verandah music)... :)

Funny story!

Manowar jocks. A must for any serious metal head.
Yes, I am from Adelaide for the 3rd? time. Lol. Thats the George im talking about.

spitzs lazy eye said:
Yes, I am from Adelaide for the 3rd? time. Lol. Thats the George im talking about.

;) hehehe. I remember when his store was in John Martins arcade and we used to go in there after school and look at LPs!

aliasp said:
;) hehehe. I remember when his store was in John Martins arcade and we used to go in there after school and look at LPs!
Yeah, thats when the shop was at its peak.

well at least 2 peopl here like Helloween.

Come on, "I want out" is one of the best songs to sing a long to ever!

Let's see though, most annoying metal song - it really is hard for me to pick just one. I never really listen to bands I didn't like - where as, I am very shocked to see that a lot of you guys hate a lot of these songs, yet, you know all the lyrics.....hhhhmmmm :)

Some more cheesy songs by good metal bands...

Black Sabbath- Johhny Blade:yuk:

Judas Priest- Lochness. :ill: :ill: :ill:

UFO- anything off of Misdeameanor or Ain't Misbehavin.........:yuk: :ill: :yuk: :ill:

Thrillho said:
well at least 2 peopl here like Helloween.

Come on, "I want out" is one of the best songs to sing a long to ever!

Let's see though, most annoying metal song - it really is hard for me to pick just one. I never really listen to bands I didn't like - where as, I am very shocked to see that a lot of you guys hate a lot of these songs, yet, you know all the lyrics.....hhhhmmmm :)

I like Helloween--upto the pink bubbles record after that pure crap except for their cover of hellion

schenkadere said:
Night of the Unborn-Mercyful Fate...unbelieveably bad...the King is rare form on this one...sounds like he's giving birth and vomiting at the same time.

This one rules!
Hey I've got an idea. The most retarded song ever - AMERICA by RAMMSTEIN.