Submit your demo

fuck, we need to record a demo, i need my band to b signed to earache.
dont wanna sound desperate, but its true

:hotjump:

I went to their office in Nottingham once! Does that make me good? Hmmm unfortunately not. :)

fuck! that online submission thing is sweet... thanks for that... I'd be nice to submit up to 3 tracks, but shit, that makes life a little easier for everyone, I'd think. Smart thinking Earache!

I agree, that was so much easier than worrying about shipping, packaging, press kits, all that crap! You guys have ALL the information on the myspace plus a link to the official site, four songs voted on by the fans to be featured on the space... I guess the only "con" is not being able to hear all 9 songs. MySpace only supports 4 songs and because of the length of the material it has to sacrifice a bit of the quality to even fit on there.

But yeah... 'demo' submitted. \m/ Keep it up Earache, you guys kick ASS!

my name is austin lunn,and i am the singer /guitarist for anagnorisis.
we have a new mp3 posted on our myspace page,
myspace.com/anagnorisis

and id like you to check it out.
we are currently unsigned,so if anyone is of label affiliation and takes interest please contact us at anagnorisismetal@gmail.com
thank you for your time
Aust and the band

Hey thanks for the support, we hope all who listen to this like the music as much as we do. feel free to chat with us anytime on myspace anythime as we are always on it trying to keep in touch with the fans. :OMG: Thanks again swarmofrats for the support, every band needs a fan like you!!

hey Earache, i know i'm not the most qualified person to tell you to listen to Supplication, as i've only been to one of their concerts. but of all the metal bands i've listened to, these guys are in my top 3, under GWAR and Camel Corpse. please give them a listen, you won't be dissapointed.

Hey sorry for the band spam..here. But I gotta plug my band Martriden.

My name's Kyle. My band, Martriden recorded with Dave Otero this summer. We're looking for record deals check out http://www.martriden.com for a very high quality flash player streamign 2 songs 1 is downloadable in mp3 and FLAC lossless format.

Also, our myspace is http://www.myspace.com/palehorsemt if anyone is interested in taking a gander at that. Thanks guys, let us know what you think!

-Kyle