Submit your demo

Be'lakor is a melodic metal band from Melboune, Australia. The music is led by aggressive vocals and underpinned by dark, atmospheric inflections and resonant harmonies.Having recently released their first CD entitled 'The Frail Tide' to a series of extremely positive international reviews (see links below) the band is now seeking out the support of a record label for its next offering. Streaming material may be accessed at the band's myspace:

Myspace:
Forums:
Some Reviews:

Hi folks,

we also supplied 4 tracks from our "Impact Winter" album we just finished ... this is for friends of Morbid Angel, Autopsy, Vader ... some techical stuff, some epic parts ... some doom passages here and there ... Though we are a German Death Metal band we are influenced mostly from some good old US Death fathers we love and hail so much ;-)

We are KREON from Hannover, Germany - check our songs out here:

http://www.myspace.com/kreonreich

and please tell us wether you like this or not. Statements are highly appreciated since we are pretty damn curious on how our stuff feels like to british and US American ears ...

Grave robbing greets,
Morti
(KREONaut)

P.S.: @ akumu27 and @ supplication:

funny thing - never heard of supplication before until landed some days ago per chance on your myspace profile ... glad to find some pretty cool stuff there - well done!!! sounds like a well placed hit into my stomache hehehe ... Good luck mates !!!

Hey im Darren i play drums in a band called VEILS, this year we were lucky enough to play our first ever show with 'as i lay dying' release a 5 track ep and open up for 'slayer' on the unholy alliance tour.
Please check out my band, any feedback would be great

www.myspace.com/veilsband