suffocation and the history channel

actually, heres a way to tie the vikigns to the nazis. the flyfot, a popular symbol in the viking era is essentially the swastika.

fylfot.gif

"Fylfot" for Good Luck is a variation of the swastika, which was a good luck charm in many cultures, all over the world, long before the Nazis perverted it into a symbol of fascism. In the form above, it's called a "fire twirl". Sometimes these are shown with three legs (a triskel) or even more than four legs, such as a "sun wheel" or "sun disk". None of the swastika variants shown on this page are Nazi swastikas. It's time to reclaim the swastika as a benevelent symbol.

and now for somthing completely different
~gR~

actually, heres a way to tie the vikigns to the nazis. the flyfot, a popular symbol in the viking era is essentially the swastika.

fylfot.gif

[/FONT]

and now for somthing completely different
~gR~

Hell, just by doing that you could tie the chinese, hindu's, and buddhists to Nazism too.

Pardon me? What's Airheads?

its a movie about an 80s rock/metal band whose trying to make it big by holding up a radio station. at the end there is a crowd outside the studio and its revealed that the main character is a nerd, and then everyone admits theyre nerds too
~gR~

Fitting audio, but it always bugs me to see bands I love "chuggin' on satan's cock", as Bill Hicks so succinctly put it.

its a movie about an 80s rock/metal band whose trying to make it big by holding up a radio station. at the end there is a crowd outside the studio and its revealed that the main character is a nerd, and then everyone admits theyre nerds too
~gR~

It's funny they play gay rock/hair metal and have obituary,sepultura,etc... stickers in their van.

I was expecting some DEATH THRASHERS!