Suggestions and Requests

carlosjbg_spa

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2007
Hello, how is everything?

we have seen from Spain the bands of this festival and are hallucinated. We have gone to two previous editions of the Progpower Europe and we have liked very much. We are surprised with your bands, Andromeda and Darkene!!

We left suggestions you

Katatonia
(One of the bands of my life, and never I have been able them to see.)

A.C.T. (Perfect for this festival.)

Wolverine (We saw them in Progpower Europe, almost better musicians than colleagues.)

Freak Kitchen (Madness and technique.)

Vanden Plas/Abydos (Each disc better than the previous one.)

Evergrey (Impressive show.)

Stravaganzza
(do you know then? from Spain: http://www.myspace.com/stravaganzzaoficial)

Thanks, luck!!

thanks for the suggestions. I can tell you that several of these acts have been in our minds, while doing the booking, and as long as there are 4 slots left, you never know:)

We hope to see you guys here in November.

Hola,

Lars
Intromental

You'll sure have at least 5 spanish guys in Denmark this november with only two of those bands in this list!

We could also admit other names such us Riverside, :worship: Opeth, PoS, Dead Soul Tribe, Dark Suns or Symphony X :) :loco:

bye ;)

Elvenking! (even though there's no real way that I can make this... unless I took a vacation to my ancestral homeland(s) [Denmark, Norway, etc])

I do think we all know the story with Shadow Gallery...

If Glenn & Rene haven't been able to pull it off yet, then I think our chances are somewhat small....!:mad:

Would love to see them!

Lars

Why Not try for either OUTWORLD, SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE, ASHENT, SKYWARD, or maybe the Coupe of coupe's ORPHANED LAND

I would like to hear/see another couple of norwegian bands

1) Pagans mind

2) Magic Pie

and a dutch gothic one

3) After forever

Looking forward to the festival :kickass:

regards

Please get the much unrecognised, and severely unrated KIUAS!

With this band on the lineup I will have to make the journey from the UK, for what would be the best ProgPower lineup anywhere, ever.

Another suggestion, and one that really must make this lineup for it to be worthy - Manticora - the excellent Danish Progressive Metal band.

Please get this band!

Another suggestion, and one that really must make this lineup for it to be worthy - Manticora - the excellent Danish Progressive Metal band.

Please get this band!

Usually I don't want to comment on the suggestions you guys come up with - there's been a lot of really cool suggestions and as Lars also mentioned above we've considered several of these - but regarding Manticora I will however make a short comment: they will NOT be playing ProgPower Scandinavia. What you have to remember is that Lars (the vocalist) is the guy I'm arranging this whole festival together with, so it would be nepotism for us to put the band on the festival. Sorry, but Manticora is not playing ProgPower Scandinavia. With that said, they do play Copenhagen once or twice every year - in fact, on Saturday they have a gig at the same venue where we're gonna have the festival in November, so be there or ... :)

c.

Riverside would be good as another suggested, also like to see Winds, what with their new album out this year or Age of Silence on that lineup, although unsure of the status of the latter.

Probably highly unlikely, but Allen/Lande on that lineup would sure go down well, but undoubtebly beyond budget, and Magnus Karlsson seems to be perpetually too busy to perform live.

i suggest Mind Key. the bans has a live dvd out now Habemus Poland, for Metal Mind Productions(deep purple, arena,anathema...) and have already played at Progpower europe 2005, plus toured with Dream Theater and Pendragon among others