Suggestions and Requests

Well you only have to look at the link in my sig to know who I'd like to see play there..and they're right on your doorstep! :loco:

...then I would just have to make the effort! :headbang:

I think Pagans Mind would fit perfectly...Other suggestions:
POS
Opeth
Katatonia
Symphony X
Dark Suns
OSI.........
Come On U guys. The suspence is killing us. We will be there no matter what, with the bands already announced. :OMG: .(Please no more danish bands though...So much more fun with bands that are not household names!)

Hey dudes,

we are almost done with the negotiations with the last 2 bands, so we hope to be able to pop the last 2 names in the weekend. We won't keep you waiting for longer than necessary.

Lars
Intromental

I think Andromeda alone is reason enough to attend ...

BTW, Lars, Manticora blew the top off Earthlink in Atlanta when you played there. By far, the best opening act of the 6 PP USAs I have been to. Your set really started the whole weekend off. Bravo.:headbang:

Thanks...:headbang: It was one of the coolest moments in the (at that time) 8 years of Manticora!!!! Hope to be back one day and rock both your hats and socks off!

The 2 last bands for the ProgPower Scandinavia have been confirmed and will be announced in the weekend. We do have a treat for you!!!! As soon as we have announced the bands, the tickets will go on sale.

Take care,

Lars
Intromental

I still am pissed that I missed your set!!! I got there late =(

But... the festival was how I found out about your band in the first place and became such a fan =D