Suicide

What do you think of suicide or the lethal injection?

• It should be kept/made legal.

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • It should be kept/made illegal

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • I don't care/ I don't have any opinion of the matter:D

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
I think suicide should be legal. After all, you can't really force a person to want to live... If you do, they'll only feel even worse. (Believe me, I've been there... (and no, I'm not emo.))

I mean, of course it's terrible when a person commits suicide or even just tries to do it and fails. It's horrible.
But as I said, if you force a person to live against their explicit wish, they will get worse.

And... think about it. If someone suffers from a incurable illness, would you rather have them die a painless death or die a horrible, painful death?

I'm not in the mood to read all the previous posts

however my eye got drawn to the words emos and goths again. What is it with ppl thinking they all want to commit suicide?

I'm not in the mood to read all the previous posts

however my eye got drawn to the words emos and goths again. What is it with ppl thinking they all want to commit suicide?

My guess is that goth/emo=cutting/other self injury and of course everybody knows that self injury=wanting to commit suicide :rolleyes:

I think people should be allowed to do it if they want. It's not that big of a deal if you create life, why should it be if you take it.

If someone's life is so bad that they can't bare to live it anymore, then so be it, imo.

Yeah yeah let's all make suicide illegal. Like, if anybody wants to commit suicide, we should put them in jail. Or better yet, let's give them death penalty!

¬¬

It should be legal, we should be in control of our own bodies when it comes to our own lives.

edit: and there is a difference between physician assisted suicide and euthanasia, there are many different parameters to this topic.