Summer Breeze pics part 1

I didn't mean it that way now. only that I saw the pic and just didn't understand it at first. I mean, for a moment I was like 'well, he does look familiar, but who is he?' :lol:

about this hair thingy, I don't understand it. the only thing I can say about it is that guys are lucky because mostly they have stronger and more beautiful hair than girls, and surely more beautiful than mine :( I would like to have that kinda hair...
I have some friends like 'I will only accept a guy as my boyfriend if he has long hair' and I always laugh at it... could never see how can it count this much. nor can I believe that the girl likes the guy very much, but doesn't go out with him just because of the hair...its pointless...

Loona said:
guys are lucky because mostly they have stronger and more beautiful hair than girls, and surely more beautiful than mine :( I would like to have that kinda hair...

That's true in the horse hair cases, but most of the time guys start getting bald in their mid-twenties, like my little brother or Mehdi, it's genetic, and then they have radical military haircuts. Women's hair also gets thinner with time, but they don't usually get bald.

But yeah, I wouldn't go out with a guy either who gets bald in his twenties. :cool:

What a fuckhead you are, haha.

The thing is there've been only guys in their twenties, you just can't imagine how hard it is to find a man of my age and how I('d) appreciate that and him.

You're right. But I've been drinking more alcohol since I became 30. Though maybe that's just a coincidence. Or I'm developing backwards. And I voted for the conservative party when I was 25, next time I'm gonna vote for the liberals.

breaklose said:
but you didnt quite have the choice back then, iron curtain and all.

Iron curtain? How could I have voted for "the liberals" and "the conservatives" behind the iron curtain? And this remark is just misplaced, I don't even see the link between the iron curtain and my backward development.

breaklose said:
yeah well, most people of your age are married or dead.
danger.gif

Maqus said:
What a fuckhead you are, haha.

The thing is there've been only guys in their twenties, you just can't imagine how hard it is to find a man of my age and how I('d) appreciate that and him.

i wouldnt touch you with a pole either, and im bald and proud. here its different, we're not as backward in thinking like ;) hair is useless, welcome to 2004 :D