more than 100 new anathema pics at photopit.com

Allan said:
IMG_7351.jpg

This looks like good fun.
erm...is that picture on your site too, caroline? haven't seen it, so i must have missed something i guess...

Thanks Caroline for your photographs. They make me feel like I miss something unforgettable : an Anathema tour.
I wonder if on the next one, I will do all the dates. I still don't know how but maybe as a roadie. I know I am naive even if I prefer being called a dreamer !
Whatever the cost may be, the will to do all shows next time grows endlessly. Should we rent a bus for all the interested ?
I still don't know how I should get the money for it but as I told you, it is for now between dream and reality.

Kris

Great pics as usual Carol. I was in Bologna, in that same place and in that same hotel last year to see Type o Negative and Opeth. Bologna is a very beautiful city. I loved it. All hail Parco Nord. :p So Re:Aktor played in Innsbruck huh? :)

hahahaha yes, they are so funny people really, we had a lots of fun and booze with them at the abyss bar and teached them a lot of bad german words ;) :lol: and they are all big fans of komissar rex, must be very popular in portugal hm? ;)

nice one for the photos on photopit.com
there will be a break while we write new material for the next album, but we might be doing a bit later in the year, with brand new songs in the set and a different selection of old songs.. have enjoyed teh gigs this year but we need new songs now. lots of lovely tunes!

here's some working titles

sunlight. unchained. lightening song. angels. space. hindsight. nothing special.
the exorcist. innuendo vikings. the wind howls dave gilmore.. and many more