more than 100 new anathema pics at photopit.com

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
so here they are, pics from the gods of metal, fun pics from that weekend and pics from the show in graz are online now at www.photopit.com :) enjoy :hotjump:

anathema29.jpg

IMG_7450.jpg

anathema53.jpg

:wave:

as always.... fucking great photos... you have to tell how do you those fucking amazing photos (im just noob in photography)

DAMN you dragon lady flicking through those pics makes me wanna travel.. I need a holiday!! I need a festival I need sweaty music fans pissing in public and vomit.

I bet I can puke piss and sweat better than you sonny jim.

I would but due to circumstances beyond my control like exams and the fact Im supposed to be doing some residential thing at cambridge uni and who would I go with cos blackeyed has exams... We did try to go. God knows we wanted to but we cant...well we could... but we would have to come back early which is just not rock and roll really.

God its depressing.

And its amazing how many times Ive said god in this mini rant.

Great pics AS USUAL Caroline, Its great being able to see the festival as well as the band, it gives a greater feeling of what it was like. It looks like it was fun. Was it the Transilvanian lot who provided the Italian shirts? Or was that Vinny Totti, and Danny Vieri ?