more than 100 new anathema pics at photopit.com

haha its a bit of a joke title i have had for years. usually these titles are a mix of two ideas... in this case, a riff a bit like the mellow one in queen's 'innuendo' mixed with massive viking drums that remind me of rowing boats across the north sea.
i have another which is the 'criminally insane' drumbeat mixed with a riff a bit like 'spinning plates' ... 'criminal plates' obviously

pagan2002 said:
there will be a break while we write new material for the next album, but we might be doing a bit later in the year, with brand new songs in the set and a different selection of old songs..

So no Scandinavia this time around, oh well. Please remember it next time though, I'm pretty sure there's an audience for it. I've run into Danish Anathema fans all sorts of weird places this past year (my first as a member of the E-generation).

Allan said:
So no Scandinavia this time around, oh well. Please remember it next time though, I'm pretty sure there's an audience for it. I've run into Danish Anathema fans all sorts of weird places this past year (my first as a member of the E-generation).
Were you really suprised that they wouldnt show up here north?!?