SUMMER BREEZE !!!!!!!

yes yes yes!!! i'll be there fuckers, what a great piece of news indeed!!! sadly i canno t see you on tour, because in the week you are in my regin (Stuttgart, Munich) i'll be in Berlin (a huge all-german sports-fest). this is justice...now the storm wil be unleashed on summer breeze. as i said in the tour-thread, prepare for armageddon in front of the stage, just look for a longhaired guy with a big drinking-horn...you won't forget that evening

I've been to Summer Breeze festival 3 years ago.....
It's a great Festival.....and this year there are real great bands.....
I hope I'll have the chance to go.....

:)

Got my ticket here! I'm looking forward to see Orphaned Land, they really rule. I'll have something to get my ass kicked (Final Breath, Amon Amarth) and I'll have something to enjoy, because of it's prorgessivity! :D

RashomoN said:
I've been to Summer Breeze festival 3 years ago.....
It's a great Festival.....and this year there are real great bands.....
I hope I'll have the chance to go.....:)

just do that Eran ;)..take your chance in your own hands.....

:hotjump: Ahhhh! What a good news...!!!! and now with a little of lucky, the next step is having more money, buy tickets for the festival and change my flight after Wacken!... but it sounds so impossible!!! ahhh I really want to be there!!!!!... :yell:

TormentaMuluc said:
:hotjump: Ahhhh! What a good news...!!!! and now with a little of lucky, the next step is having more money, buy tickets for the festival and change my flight after Wacken!... but it sounds so impossible!!! ahhh I really want to be there!!!!!... :yell:
i'll give you some beers if you're out there, thats for sure!

Hypnos said:
i'll give you some beers if you're out there, thats for sure!

I hope both things!!!
music_jam.gif

[size=+2]Samstag, 20.08.2005
[/size]
00:15-01:00 PAIN
22:55-00:10
LACUNA COIL
22:00-22:50 TRISTANIA
20:55-21:55 J.B.O.
20:05-20:50
END OF GREEN
19:10-20:00 SUBWAY TO SALLY
18:20-19:05 SYMPHORCE
17:30-18:15 SUCH A SURGE
16:45-17:25
THE VISION BLEAK
15:55-16:40 CALIBAN
15:15-15:50
DISBELIEF
14:35-15:10 ORPHANED LAND
13:55-14:30 ENDSTILLE
13:20-13:50 LACRIMAS PROFUNDERE
12:45-13:15
ENTHRONED
12:10-12:40
DRACONIAN

11:35-12:05
SUIDAKRA
11:00-11:30
BARCODE

35 minutes OL?!? o_O ...i never thought that such a short performance could be possible....it's just unbelievable. I was so happy about a big long performance on the summer breeze...and now i should better watch out not to wink or take a breath if i don't want to miss the show.

well I guess I have to take it as it is...

anyway I'm going to go there and who else???

Ko_B said:
I can assure you it will be a one hell of a 35 minutes!! ;)

I'm sure ... no.. I know you're right
....hmm that reminds me to a question Kobi - eifo galabiah shely? ;)

@ Magdalena - it will be great if you could come and sure to see your tattoo live as well :Spin: