Summer Festivals 2010

from Blabbermouth:

IRON MAIDEN, CHILDREN OF BODOM, GWAR Confirmed For Hungary's SZIGET Festival

IRON MAIDEN, CHILDREN OF BODOM, GWAR and PARADISE LOST are among the bands that have been confirmed for this year's Sziget festival,
set to take place August 11-16, 2010 on Budapest, Hungary's Hajógyár Kikötö (Shipyard) on the Danube River's Óbudai Island.

yessssss

im ditching maryland deathfest for summer breeze this year. wooooo

going to party.san too :)

I thought there were quite a few people going to SummerBreeze, so I figured, wouldn't it be a great idea to have a meeting there?
So we can see who's behind the nicknames and maybe even make new friends, or at least have a good time ?

Anyone up for it?

I can't wait for the Sziget Festival, Budapest! I hope I'll be there. The tickets are horribly expencieve:(((
I must be there!

They are more expensive than last year. Ok, in Hungary maybe many things would be cheap for you but it's too much for us.:( A one-day ticket is about 53 $, 42 euros.
I could go to a 4 day long festival in Germany for 62 euros...so it's expensive. I see you are from The Netherlands:) Some years ago I've met some dutch guys and we became friends:) They told me the drinks are cheep for them but the tickets not really. That year they were about half as cheap as now....

They are more expensive than last year. Ok, in Hungary maybe many things would be cheap for you but it's too much for us.:( A one-day ticket is about 53 $, 42 euros.
I could go to a 4 day long festival in Germany for 62 euros...so it's expensive. I see you are from The Netherlands:) Some years ago I've met some dutch guys and we became friends:) They told me the drinks are cheep for them but the tickets not really. That year they were about half as cheap as now....

I guess it's also how you look at it.. I've got a SummerBreeze ticket for €75, for Lowlands (dutch festival) you pay around €130 if I'm not mistaken and that's 3 days.. Wacken was €140 this year I think, also 3 days..

As far as I know Sziget is around €120 and it's 6 days! So in perspective, Sziget is cheap.. and indeed to the Dutch Hungary in general is a cheap holiday...

I know 2 ppl from Hungary, I've met them last summer at Summercourse, still talking to the girl and I'm going to visit her in October when she's studying in Helsinki. But we didn't discuss money business.. So I only know what I've heard from other ppl..

I guess it's also how you look at it.. I've got a SummerBreeze ticket for €75, for Lowlands (dutch festival) you pay around €130 if I'm not mistaken and that's 3 days.. Wacken was €140 this year I think, also 3 days..

As far as I know Sziget is around €120 and it's 6 days! So in perspective, Sziget is cheap.. and indeed to the Dutch Hungary in general is a cheap holiday...

I know 2 ppl from Hungary, I've met them last summer at Summercourse, still talking to the girl and I'm going to visit her in October when she's studying in Helsinki. But we didn't discuss money business.. So I only know what I've heard from other ppl..

Good for you if it's cheap. I don't know anyone in Hungary who thinks it is.:((
It's bad because so many of us can't go.:(

I guess that's because so many foreigners are now coming there.. if it would be at Hungarian rates, it would be sold out too soon among foreigners I think.. I don't know..

It's too bad though so many of you can't go.

I guess that's because so many foreigners are now coming there.. if it would be at Hungarian rates, it would be sold out too soon among foreigners I think.. I don't know..

It's too bad though so many of you can't go.

Yeah:( I would do anything just to go for a day:( For the Bodom day of course:)