Summer Festivals - New Song?

Does anyone like the new names? I think quite bad really, escpecially Roundtrip because of the 2. Well, I'm sure the music will still be awsome! When can we listen to Tie My Rope?

haha, i'm going to tuska week wednesday evening to helsinki and on thursday to Estonia. Then we are going to SuperAlko to get some cheap alcohol and drink some of them :D, it's going to be fun.

Thats why you have the name "juoppo" hahhah?:D yeah its gonna be a blast on tuska for sure!

well, its hard to see it on the videos on youtube but can you can see it on some pictures that he used his new axe.. i think for all drop c songs. just check out the pic thread and read zaroks last message - he put a link with pics in it.

edit... watch the first few seconds of this song.. his pin stripes gleams pink

2007.06.15.-17.&

well, its hard to see it on the videos on youtube but can you can see it on some pictures that he used his new axe.. i think for all drop c songs. just check out the pic thread and read zaroks last message - he put a link with pics in it.

novarock07_149.jpg

I thought it looked a bit weird in pics at first but it actually looks darn cool now when he plays it!!!!:p

novarock07_149.jpg

That's fucking awesome.

:lol:

im listening now, he probably hasnt been practicing singing, they havent played in like 7 months at a concert

Joonahs, you were so fucking wrong! You suck!

OMG, new names already???!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alexxxxxxxxxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! I like "PRetty For The Devil". Alexi is pretty!

There was no new song played at Tuska. Joonas was proven wrong :D Viva la bands 2 shall be our first listen to new bodom.

yep no new song setlist was same as hellfest and graspop...check in those threads. It was amazing though but yeah i got squashed and my neck hurts so fuckin much. Everyone was pushing so fuckin much all the time it ended up with me being a bit pissed when someone rammed spikecollar in my back and pushing me aside and me shouting "EI VITTU NIIN LUJAA PERKELE(Not so fast you for fucks sake)":lol:

There was no new song played at Tuska. Joonas was proven wrong :D Viva la bands 2 shall be our first listen to new bodom.

THat new song will either make Bodom or break them since so many ppl are expecting so much from them.