Summer festivals- Who's going where?

I went to Mayhemfest today. Slayer and Cannibal Corpse were really good, unfortunately since it was incredibly unorganized I missed Behemoth. All That Remains and Killswitch Engage had their homecoming shows, I'm not a huge fan of either, but it was cool. Maybe next year the US will be able to support Ozzfest and Mayhem fest, but it's a long shot. I also went to the Vans Warped tour this summer, as I kind of like punk.

Nice to be here again und being remembered so well...thats not too self-evident (? dont know if this is the correct word ^^) in the internets :)

Thinking about Bloodstock 2010. Ross the Boss and Rage announced so far :headbang:

I don't even care about the lineup, I just need to go to a festival next year, I can't spend another music-less summer.

And plus, considering the line up this year, it should be just as good next year. Maybe. They did kinda get all my favourite bands this year, so i'm not sure.

I don't even care about the lineup, I just need to go to a festival next year, I can't spend another music-less summer.

And plus, considering the line up this year, it should be just as good next year. Maybe. They did kinda get all my favourite bands this year, so i'm not sure.

It should be better next year, considering it's the 10th Anniversary. It's going to be big. :kickass:

Hopefully Cradle of Filth won't be back. I doubt they would return anyway after the attack of the gob-stopper :lol: :erk:

Here's some photos from the day! :kickass:

Pict0123.jpg

P1020531.jpg

Pict0134.jpg

Pict0041.jpg

Pict0103.jpg

It was an awesome day :headbang:

That looks pretty bad ass there. I worked at a local Renn. fair one summer for a buddy running a booth,know its not the same thing but the jousting was like the highlight of my workday I always tried to coincide my breaks with the events lol

We were at With Full Force, Summer Breeze and likely to go to Eindhoven Metal Meeting.

Hoping to do METALCAMP next year! :headbang::headbang:
Have been to Wacken Open Air and Summer Breeze. At Summer Breeze I randomly met Rhonda at a Beer Stand ^^

It was good to see you and that was really random. In a sea of 30,000 metal heads all looking alike.

Why would she ever hang around a beer stand?
*confused*
Dude, it sucked..wasn't anything like Bochum...I had to actually GO GET MY BEER. And Often too, cuz my old horn is small :( (Have a bigger one now :D)

Nice to see you back btw ;)
Argeed and was awesome to see you again! :kickass: