Summer Slaughter Tour

I may consider attending this. I can show up late and leave early since I'd only go for Cryptopsy, Vader and Kataklysm.

I am not trolling, and if my comment was immature than sorry but his comments are ridiculous. This board is made for discussion and I am up for debating why this seems like a bad tour, and the reason why I think it is a "shit tour" is its lack of quality. Simple as that.

There are far worse tours i.e. Sounds of the Underground, Ozzfest, Jagermeister, etc. Not everyone will like each band, but at least they ARE metal not mainstream bullshit.

whats with so many peolpe calling this a "shit tour"

every band is good(other than born of orisis). cant waitt!

admittedly this is better then most tours out there, but i think everyone is just generally disappointed based on what last years lineup was.
Headliner

* Necrophagist

Support Bands

* Decapitated
* Cephalic Carnage
* Cattle Decapitation
* The Faceless
* As Blood Runs Black
* Arsis
* Ion Dissonance
* Beneath The Massacre
* Daath (June 3-10)

admittedly this is better then most tours out there, but i think everyone is just generally disappointed based on what last years lineup was.
Headliner

* Necrophagist

Support Bands

* Decapitated
* Cephalic Carnage
* Cattle Decapitation
* The Faceless
* As Blood Runs Black
* Arsis
* Ion Dissonance
* Beneath The Massacre
* Daath (June 3-10)

Other than Cattle and Decapitated, this year's is far better.

Would go for BDM, Vader, Kataklysm. Not really familiar with any of the others except DespisedIcon (mediocre) and I know Cryptopsy suck now.
But reconsidering, because of finance issues...

First of all, Despised Icon's old stuff (which is what they play primarily in concert) is just fucking awesome. Think Dying Fetus with fucking brutally sick pig squeals.
Second of all, Psycroptic, Aborted, and The Faceless are all great bands.
I get more excited about this lineup every time I read it. Born of Osiris sucks, and BDM is mediocre, but everyone else I would kill to see.
I think Cryptopsy will be pressured into playing their old stuff. Therefore, I think they'll be just fine in concert.