Sun Caged - The Lotus Effect (2010)

Sun Caged

official announcements
Aug 14, 2002
The Netherlands
www.suncaged.com
Hello all,

We are working hard to finish this upcoming album at the moment, the first thing we are going to show you is the album cover.

Maybe some MINOR changes will be done to this one but this is what it is going to look like:

thelotuseffect_cover.jpg

We expect to have the album finished within a month !

We are working hard in the final mixing stage, we will soon release a trailer too !

Greets

Sun Caged

"Finished" within a month is awesome, but does that mean "recorded" finished, or "out in stores" finished?

Since it looks like the new ARK album isn't happening any more, this is a more than worthy substitute to keep me excited :D :headbang:

Great cover!

Good luck in finishing the album! Looking forward to the release!! Any possible releasedate known yet?

I love PAV's voice so much. the vocal distortion in the first thirty seconds is the only mediocredy in this amazing song though. chorus was incredible. that part with just - keyboard melody + tech riffz+ PAV belting = album of the year potential for me! can not wait! ya that like slap bass solo was sick too, it had soul.:cool:

I first heard this song live at Walhalla Summerfest 2008.

It changed a bit since then, if I remember correctly ..... at least the vocals of Paul in the first part.

Great song. Makes me looking forward to the Lotus Effect even more.

Any news about a releasedate yet?

Just finished listening to Seam Ripper and the Blanket Statement on the Myspace page and it was pretty damn awesome (as was Shades of Hades). Sounds like this album is going to be one of the progressive metal releases of the year (in whatever year it finally comes out :D).