Sundin to leave DT to pursue an artistic career--read more in this article

*gasps for breath*

Aaaah
No that didn't worry me
NOT AT ALL
:cry:
Don't you ever do that again, thou evil Mexican! (Hmm that didnt sound as dramatic as I wanted it to.)(However.. I got scared :()
:worship: DT
(DARK TRANQUILLITY)
(Dream Theater -> Nevar!)(They even spell their own name wrong.. :rolleyes: How sucky is that. I mean, imagine DT being Dark TranquiLity. Ugh.)(Neeeed moooore cooooffee...)(*sprungar*)

The Grand Wazoo said:
(Dream Theater -> Nevar!)(They even spell their own name wrong.. :rolleyes: How sucky is that. I mean, imagine DT being Dark TranquiLity. Ugh.)(Neeeed moooore cooooffee...)(*sprungar*)

:lol: yeah, there are a few superficial similarities between the bands. thanks god one of them sucks. :Spin:

rahvin.

well, i drank so much at dinner last night that the queen of england could have been there and i wouldnt have noticed. but then again i am hardly "classy".

:lol: @ "classified". yeah, i am being dragged into the glamorous life by evil forces, but i have no natural talent. and fuck the queen, she can have gin whenever she likes. :p

Everyone its pretty down on Dream Theater. I actually enjoy some songs from them, but just the ones that dont have any vocals at all in them ( the instrumental ) plus they are good for practicing. And some side projects ( specially Liquid Tension Experiment and Office of Strategic Influence ) are rather good.

i haven't checked either yet.
i like space-dye vest, and i find some of the earlier, simpler songs tolerable, i.e. not outrageously pretentious and incomprehensibly arrogant in both structure and length, and not a show-off of technique either.

rahvin.