SuperGroup Finale

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Wow..... between Scott's gear problems, Seabass's Ice Tea prank, I thought it was a great finally. Only.... it was good hearing them preform this, I didn't think it was gonna be that good. Even though we only parts of songs ....
I would love to see the entire preformence... Scott... Will we be able to see it?????

Oh and seeing scott doing Youth gone wild..... PRICELESS!!!!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Youth gone wild has to be in my top 5 favorite songs. Now that this is over Vh1 has offically gone to hell though.

I cant wait till i see ted nug in 5 days!

What little bit they played of the songs was pretty amazing. I'd definitely pick up a DVD of the actual performance. So Scott - how fucking cool was it to have the Nuge playing Only?

I wonder if Ted gets a kickback for touting how great he sounds through a dead gophers ass.:lol:
Dead Gophers Ass!!!! It just rolls off the tongue!

Dead Gophers Ass!!!! How Rock and Roll is that?

Dead Gophers Ass!!!! Never mind the smell Ted says they sound great!

What was the last message on the screen? I was looking away and couldn't read it all before it went away.

I really enjoyed it myself. The setlist was great and everyone executed perfectly. Would have loved to see/hear the whole concert included evry minute of every song.

ZeeZooZum said:
What was the last message on the screen? I was looking away and couldn't read it all before it went away.

The members of supergroup continued to make music after the last show and want to continue to play and gig if ted nugent will get off his ass and agree to it.

Something of that nature my good boy.

MetalThrasher442 said:
The members of supergroup continued to make music after the last show and want to continue to play and gig if ted nugent will get off his ass and agree to it.

Something of that nature my good boy.

Much thanks. I wonder why Ted won't agree?

I hope he will eventually because I want to see a whole album from them. They need to make better song choice names for their originals though.

MetalThrasher442 said:
I hope he will eventually because I want to see a whole album from them. They need to make better song choice names for their originals though.

Yeah, "Take it Back" is a generic title.

thraxx said:
Wow..... between Scott's gear problems, Seabass's Ice Tea prank, I thought it was a great finally. Only.... it was good hearing them preform this, I didn't think it was gonna be that good. Even though we only parts of songs ....
I would love to see the entire preformence... Scott... Will we be able to see it?????

Oh and seeing scott doing Youth gone wild..... PRICELESS!!!!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

oh so it was iced tea? I knew it was a joke and that it wasn't really alcohol, but I didn't catch what it actually was... that's hilarious stuff

I thought it was a good series... I missed every other show haha, but 1/2 isn't bad... can't say I've really ever regularly tried watching a weekly show like that since new episodes of Chappelle's Show stopped airing, so it was at least something entertaining on the tube

I thought it was a pretty good finale. I think it would of been cool to have the show end at the end of metal month and then play the whole entire show on VH1 classic since they have the classic in concert shows or whatever every week.

I have mixed thoughts about it all. I definitely liked it. I thought the originals rocked from what I heard. I wish I would have gone to the show in Vegas. Would have been much better to see it live. I love openings of shows.

My best friend plays drums in a band that plays out often around here. I think it's stupid that they don't do any covers. Especially since their originals suck. The lead singer of his band refuses to do covers for integral reasons but I think it's because they just couldn't pull it off. Everyone just stands there with their arms crossed at their songs and the one time that any one was into it supposedly, I wasn't there to witness it. Everyone must have been drunk.

I thought Damnocracy pulled every song just fine, including Out on the tiles. Much respect to Nuge but if Dimebag were still around, THAT would have been a supergroup with him instead on lead guitars.