Superman

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
If you didn't see it yet, don't read this.

I bet Kevin Smith is laughing.
It was a good movie, but the whole kid thing was just silly. I expected a better plot. The cast was great though.

at the theater in my town for the midnight showing they made the place look like metropolis and if you dressed up as super man you supposedly got "kryptonite kandy" which is probably just m&m's or something. i probably will wait till this comes out on dvd if i see this at all though, superhero movies are starting to bore me.

derek said:
Anyone seen the Spider man trailer? I pretty much had a bone for the whole day after the final window reflection scence.

Dude if that is their motherfucking idea of Venom I am going to be PISSED.

I waited 3 movies to see either Venom or Carnage. I DEMAND destruction and mayhem. Doc Oc is NOWHERE near badass enough for my taste.

Hopefully that's just from when the symbiote is trying to take over peter, before brock gets it.

I just got back from Superman, I loved it, really good.

They really got the flavor of the original Chris Reeve films while updating it for todays' audience.

Now the bad part........

why, WHY, WHY do they put little kids in films??????? :puke:

I fucking hate children in movies, they act badly, try to be " CUTE" and ruin otherwise good films.

LIke did anyone not see from the first second that retarded, inhaler sucking, shaggy haired doofus was on camera the connection they tried to establish?

Shame on you Bryan Singer.

oh, and whose idea was the script? I know everyone in Hollywood took a crack at this film but alot of it sounded like Kevin Smith's concepts?

Or was this already in place when Smith did his parts?

Spiderman trailer was kick ass. My guess is at the end, Spidey sheds the symbiote and in becomes venom. Walking you right into Spiderman 4.

BTW, I'm interested in the George Reeves movie.

FretsAflame said:
Dude if that is their motherfucking idea of Venom I am going to be PISSED.

I waited 3 movies to see either Venom or Carnage. I DEMAND destruction and mayhem. Doc Oc is NOWHERE near badass enough for my taste.

Hopefully that's just from when the symbiote is trying to take over peter, before brock gets it.
"Hopefully that's just from when the symbiote is trying to take over peter, before brock gets it."
That's exactly what it is, which is very accurate to the comic actually.

metalskater7 said:
"Hopefully that's just from when the symbiote is trying to take over peter, before brock gets it."
That's exactly what it is, which is very accurate to the comic actually.

Word

there had better be some seeeeeeeeeeerious motherfucking venom action up in this movie. I did not wait 234151523 years to see only like 15 minutes of the big black badass.

I doubt it. As Dan said, you probably won't see much of Venom until 4. Just like a little forboding bit at the end.

Hmm. I don't know about that - the actor portraying brock is IN the movie, and I had heard they were planning on only doing three movies.

Jesus don't make me wait another fucking 2-3 years :( Venom is seriously ALL I care about when it comes to spiderman. Spiderman can fuck himself, Venom is the utter shit.