Superman

i heard there were supposed to be 6 movies a while ago...i think it was supposed to be something like
1. Green Goblin
2. Dr. Octopus
3. Venom
4. Sinister Six
5. Venom and Carnage
6. Return of Green Goblin

though, i could be wrong

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
i heard there were supposed to be 6 movies a while ago...i think it was supposed to be something like
1. Green Goblin
2. Dr. Octopus
3. Venom
4. Sinister Six
5. Venom and Carnage
6. Return of Green Goblin

though, i could be wrong

That was kind of like a fan's dream list. It's pretty well been null and voided. This movie we get 1. Sandman (for the true old school spidey fan aka me) 2. The set-up and possible inclusion of Venom for the newer school spidey fan aka myself and 3. Harry Osbourn as the new Goblin without the silly outfit like his dad for the eternal Spider-man fan aka me again. You see him ramming Spidey straight into the side of a building on the glider in the teaser so it is pretty much confirmed. They just need to make sure he falls into to drug addiction at some point.

As for Superman Returns, I loved it. Every bit, and the kid wasn't bad either. He wasn't a stupidass "Ani" from SW Ep. 1. He wasn't annoying as hell, he didn't have much dialogue, and he didn't always get in the way.

I'm metal to the core, but damn it I'm a comic geek too. In fact the only comic related thing that pisses me off are these gay ass "inspired by" soundtracks they put out with every comic book movie. So for the most part those two parts of my personality don't clash.

Venom and Carnage are the worst characters ever. Hopefully the symboite is as close as we get to having Venom, because I REALLY think it would be a bad idea to include him. He was cool at first...and then he got so fucking over exposed that I can't stand him anymore.

Metal0wnzYou said:
Venom and Carnage are the worst characters ever. Hopefully the symboite is as close as we get to having Venom, because I REALLY think it would be a bad idea to include him. He was cool at first...and then he got so fucking over exposed that I can't stand him anymore.

Fall in a well and die.

MorgulLordofShadows said:
I'm metal to the core, but damn it I'm a comic geek too. In fact the only comic related thing that pisses me off are these gay ass "inspired by" soundtracks they put out with every comic book movie. So for the most part those two parts of my personality don't clash.

Yeah, well said! I hate that shit too. It's like for every "inspired" mainstream song they put a movie soundtrack I can think of like 10 metal songs that would be a better choice. I hate all that Nickelback mickey mouse baby shit they play in the Spiderman movies.

Yeah, but you know they could have left that one song they did the video for on the 1st Spider-man soundtrack. They just needed to change it.

"a hero will ........ oh shit"
enter HULK: "HULK SMASH PUNY BITCHES"
after the bloodshed, HULK could look around and then just say: "oopsy HULK in wrong movie," smirk and then jump off

That would just be fun to watch... to me anyway. Just a way of saying we hate this kind of music.

i saw it tonight..my friend took me...
it was ok but nothing great...the dude who played Superman was good looking...the cast was ok (Kevin Spacey lol), the effects were very nice and the cinematography was also pretty good..but the movie was too long and drawn out and it got very boring at times...
but......i cannot understand one thing...WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING RUDE DURING MOVIES?!?!?! ok, this group of kids kept throwing pennies at people and Sean got hit by one! he complained and they got kicked out but...there were a ton of other rudeasses in there...people with kids who were throwing fits every five minutes, people who wouldnt stop talking no matter what, people on their cell phones..ugh! it was a nightmare! needless to say i complained and we got free movie passes...

awesome movie!
movies can never be to long.. more the better.
all the actors were great.
the superkid was kinda cool.
watching supes get his ass kicked was fucking cool.
hopefully in the next he fights someone that isnt human... maybe Darkseid