Supernatural/unexplainable or nothing?

Thank you, lizard, very nice... :) ( I'm serious, not like usually.)

Oh, well, WD is, if not creator, then controll-er of certain things/minds/creatures.... That man's poetry makes me contemplate.... although I still like Deicide.

Hey, do you guys know that Warrel said on a mic, during a Dimmu Borgir concert (the bootleg, yes, must have been from the last year, I saw one gig in Austria), "I love Satan!" while sitting in a pot with flowers or something? Well, if he says so, then I must think twice, before I say, I don't. :lol: Or maybe he just made friends with Shagrath? :guh: LOL anyway...

:)
on my way to work, or whatever

:mad: :eek:
then a hooligan comes

:heh:
Give me all your money!
:worship:
help me o lord of evil!

:confused:
huh?

:devil: :OMG:
eek!

:devil: :Spam:
Eat this spam or die!

:cry:
okey okey, dont kill/eat/molest me!

:yuk: :puke:
grooossse!

*to be continued*
or not, since it sucked :D

If anybody did "evolve" beyond this level, they'd say, "Fuck this place." And, we'd never hear from them again. Well, that's what I'd do... :lol:

modern Satanism = LaVeyan Humanism

"People shouldn't believe in an 'ism', they should believe in themselves." - Ferris Beuller :)

Nevermore...

Originally posted by Tee
(thanks for the reply, of course Satanism is ridiculous, and Glen Benton has nothing except the great vox and looks, and an empty head, wouldn't wanna mess with the rituals though, I hear some work. )

Well, I disagree with Satanism being ridiculous... As Karmic pointed out, Satanists do not believe in Satan as he is presented in the bible. This was taken from www.churchofsatan.com

As you can see, there are no elements of Devil worship in the Church of Satan. Such practices are looked upon as being Christian heresies; believing in the dualistic Christian world view of “God vs. the Devil” and choosing to side with the Prince of Darkness.
Satanists do not believe in the supernatural, in neither God nor the Devil. To the Satanist, he is his own God. Satan is a symbol of Man living as his prideful, carnal nature dictates. The reality behind Satan is simply the dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things.
Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshipped, rather a reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will. Thus any concept of sacrifice is rejected as a Christian aberration—in Satanism there’s no deity to which one can sacrifice.

So, Satanists do not worship any gods like them Christians, they simply believe in themselves. Very self-centered eh?

I can explain a few things.

Firstly, when he reaches the most passionate parts of his propoganda, it is most likely that his blood pressure would rise, causing the wound to bleed.

It is ironic that one of the ten commandments is "Do not worship idols", and yet here we have millions of brainwashed sheep doing just that in the name of the very god that supposedly shuns such a thing! Ludicrous!

It would be quite easy to stop the wound from healing, or even letting it heal and then reopening it when he does his sermons etc.

Not really related to this, no, but a theory on the supernatural:

The concept of multiple dimensions, millions of different spawns of 'reality' being created every millosecond with each persons individual choices and thoughts. It gets the the point where two people's paths cross, and the two dimensions cross, and this melding of realities forms a supernatural occurence. "visions" and "Apparitions" are simply this, when two dimensions cross each other's paths, it is possible to actually see the events of that dimension, hence the inhabitants of that very existance coming into vision, like a "ghost".

Hows that for a random thought at 12:30 at night eh?

The guy with a cross in his head - a swindle.

Christianity - jew originated religion from middle east. You are just as well to pick up any other religion.

A higher power - maybe exists, maybe not. Has he written any holy texts for us here? Doubtful. Just read the holy texts, if they are God's word they must not contradict themselves internally or externally.

heh, thanks for explaining that stuff guerilla, i'm too tired to look up all that.....

Tee: is it just me, cuz i cant see your avatar, its just a small red cross in the corner....

and trapped, for a 12:30 random comment that was pretty "deep" :p

Originally posted by Karmic

Tee: is it just me, cuz i cant see your avatar, its just a small red cross in the corner....

maybe it's a revelation...

oh my god...

a new light...

we've seen us all!

worship it!

:worship:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trapped: that's what I call brains... and don't respect people in general (but that's another story. you are of those that I do respect. LOL) but the guy should have gotten a heart attack by now, then... and because of that "incident" they will close him in a cell again, LOL.

Guerrilla- parawarrior: yep, I know, if you look better, you'll see that I meant something else, actually, when people like Glen Benton stand up for something in the way he does for his cause (LOL), then it gets :err: :zzz:. That's why I said that he should have been a model, and not a public person, nor a father, by any chance, poor that child Michael Deamon.

Karmic and Dimensionidol: LOL, true, but unfortunately not in the middle of the picture, that would be forehead, but this way.... nothing... :Smug:

In general: I have a washed out brain as I'm obsessed with Nevermore, thank-you-very-much. :D

Higher power/energy: felt it on my very own skin, well, phew, survived, but... I'm of those who'd spit and crap on theories, but when I feel what I feel, and what I actually lived, then it became another theory... :zombie:

Thank you... I never thought I would get a reply from Trapped... my-my... LOL

Who said Pestilence? :err:

Thanks guys... :)

(op.a. can't find anything appropriate for the avatar... :bah:)

What? When Neverlady invited you to come to Hungary you gave such description of yourself that I told her, take back what you said, girl, it might get dangerous! :D
Actually, all the metalheads are considered cavepeople, and this was only appropriate, the rhyme thing.

teehee, i've heard that "dimension" crossing theory pop up while drinking a few tiems....except we said "timelines" instead.......

i don't really buy into miracles or anything, i'm pretty sure there is more to life than we see (i think there is a higher power)....no religion i'd go jumping into though....

what i wanna know is where the hell does Deja Vu come from!?!....EH!?....i'm prone to that...its freaky....kinda scary

Trapped: that's what I call brains... and don't respect people in general (but that's another story. you are of those that I do respect. LOL) but the guy should have gotten a heart attack by now, then... and because of that "incident" they will close him in a cell again, LOL.

ha ha, yeah, he's going "AND GOD WILL STRIKE YOU DO..... UH.... Uh.... My... heart... i can't breathe..." :lol:

Thank you... I never thought I would get a reply from Trapped... my-my... LOL

Why's that my girl? There needs to be more thinkers and more thinking threads around here. :D