Supremacy's new album out 2006.

supremacy

Supremacy.com.au
Supremacy's 4th CD will be released 2006,
with new sounds and mind blowing classical orchestrations this Australian outfit is ready for some serious business,
Jadi-Anne and Monika Dee the writers of the album have really put in the hard work and have produced an album that has an original sound compared to ordinary rock , this album has elements of classical and Gothic styles that are unpredictable and well thought out .
Already attracting some attention around the world Supremacy will be putting together some promotional packages late October and will negotiate with the Labels that suite best for the bands future.

Sounds great! :headbang:

BTW it has taken me this long to join up to your new forum home!

/me goes back to lurking :cool:

you will totally love it , i assure you that ...

This weekend . Supremacy will be recording again , this time it will be a different approach to recording ... and it should be allot of fun ...

and i guess the supremacy show will be a BANG and a half , knowing what Jadi-Anne has already planned for .. it's all Exciting ... :)

A Quick Note my Friends

Most of the album is now Mixed and Mastered ,
and the sound is UNBELIEVABLE

how does one compare it to anything else , when nothing was ever made like it ,
Musically it is one VERY original in Style , Very Creative , and a heartfelt story of Devotion and passion for the arts .

Jadi-Anne And Monika Dee have created something amazing , i give you my word .
and I'm not just saying that , when we step up the Mp3.com.au account ,
we posed for a while on the question about "similar Artists" then we just laughed ,
because we can't find any , we don't know any , and they just couldn't get it right in the Reviews lol ...
You'll know what i mean when it's out ...

My friends , i just want you to know something ...

There was so much more behind the scenes during the making of this album for the past 2 years , they aimed at nothing but the BEST , they spent so much time , so much money , so many sleepless nights , they worked hard , and gave up so much of their own personal life to deliver this amazing creation .
When we sat down listening with Endel "Palm Studios" , he had a really big smile on his face , and so did we , he believed in supremacy from the first day they stepped in that studio , and helped guiding in bringing out the best from Jadi-Anne and Monika's musical talents , and that he did very well , we were all just amazed but the Originality and class of this recording , it's so heartfelt , has many colorful elements/arrangements/Orchestrations and it will appeal to many music lovers of many Genres ... there is no doubt about it ... you are in for a treat ...

I Promise you that ...

I'll update you more shortly ...

Nawar ...

just amended details for the News Page for the release date ,
it will not be this year sadly "although" we've had it in our hands now for a very long time , but at least it will be a big pressy for all in the new year to have it within the first month ...
sorry for the delay everyone , but finding the concept itself was really hard lol

Jadi-Anne and Monika Dee really wanted to get it all right , and they done just that , although it took a bit longer than usual ...

see you on 27th/Jan for the release gig ....