Surprise Headline Set & Major Schedule Change Annoucement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Hello all,

This is my way of saying thanks to each of you over the years for the support. Special thanks to the crew and bands this year for helping me make it possible (and keeping it quiet!!). It truly takes a team effort to pull this off. I would ask that everyone get the word out *everywhere* because of the change in doors and schedule. Not everyone visits this forum on a regular basis and I do not want anyone to miss a band because of the change in schedule. Please post the press release below to appropriate websites, forums, blogs, and mailing lists.

Thanks,

Glenn

ProgPower USA Sold-Out; Surprise Headline Set Announced

ProgPower USA has announced a surprise headline set for this year’s sold-out edition of the internationally renowned festival. Saturday night will now finish with an all-star cover set featuring vocalists from both the showcase and the festival. Each vocalist will be given the opportunity to perform 1-2 cover songs of their choice with the music being provided by the members of Pagan’s Mind. Additional guests will join them throughout the set.

“The fans have made this festival a success and it’s time to give something back to them. I wanted to announce this after the sell-out as a reward instead of in advance as an incentive. It’s going to be one hell of a party on stage” said Promoter Glenn Harveston

As a result of the additional performance, there has been a major change in the schedule and door times. “I had to shake things up quite a bit to make this work. However, the fans can relax knowing that not one band will have a single minute cut from their previously announced set lengths” adds Harveston. The new schedule and door times can be found at the festival website.

That is going to rock. I know the vocalists must be psyched because, lets face it you can never get the entire band to agree on what covers to do. So you end up with a long list of songs you want to do, but never get to. "Neon Knights" Alllllrighhhhhtt!!

A big thanks to Glenn and to Pagan's Mind for offering to be somewhat of the "house band" for this very special performance. As always Glenn, you never cease to amaze us! This is great surprise! I'm glad you left it as a reward, rather then incentive ... 'tis much more special that way. I can't wait! :headbang:

Do you think any of the bands will take requests from the forum? I'm sure folks will start giving them regardless. I, for one, can think of multiple covers I'd love to hear by many of the bands on this years bill. Can we posts those requests here or should a separate thread be created for that sort of thing?

This has the potential to be one of the most insanely awesome things ever in a live venue. Especially in a festival setting like this.

Thank you for your added effort to make this possible, Glenn.

Holy Crap!!!!! This is gonna be awesome, and just wait till i tell my daughter, and this her first PP and she gets to see and witness this. Thanks Glenn you da man!!!!!

Wow, Glenn, you're killing me. I'll be attending the Showcase for the first time, and now things are running longer for the normal fest. I'm gonna be dead on Sunday! Thanks a lot!

No really, this is gonna kick ass!