Surprise Headline Set & Major Schedule Change Annoucement

Whoa. This doth kicketh much ass. Thanks Glenn... this further cements your reputation as the king of all promoters. I wonder what kind of award you could possibly receive after the balls of steel last year?

Hmmmmm... It's frightening to think about what might get affixed to a wooden plaque this year! :OMG:

Wow, Glenn! What a time to go to my first PPUSA! AN All-Star jam to top off a great weekend. Thank you, oh metallic one! We are not worthy! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Peace,
Ray C.

That is going to rock. I know the vocalists must be psyched because, lets face it you can never get the entire band to agree on what covers to do. So you end up with a long list of songs you want to do, but never get to. "Neon Knights" Alllllrighhhhhtt!!

Ahh, shaddup.....you know you want to do S*****R M*****E!!!!!!!!

This is why I continually come year after year. This should be one hell of an awesome time, and I think putting on Sonata at 11:30 and letting them close the place down is going to cut into .. well, not after PP friday night partying, but definitely saturday morning sleeping! (OH, DARN.)

Looking forward to it. This year is just oozing awesomeness.

Jorn Viggo - I would love to see him do Eruption. The guitar solo on Jorn Lande's cover of Cold Sweat is amazing. C'mobn Jorn would love to see your version of Eruption

This is a great development indeed... I was contemplating selling my ticket due to $$$ reasons but if it means I gotta be broke and eating Ramen noodles for the rest of the year and giving paiting rocks as gifts at Christmas just to be at ProgPower this year.. so be it!!!! :kickass:

Man, this is gonna be a fucking blast. Seriously. In my loserdom I've always sat around wondering what this would sound like if sung / played by band X. This is like the ultimate metal party shindig, taking it out of the living room and onstage at Prog Power.

That "Enigmatic : Calling"

OK Glen....I give in...the Lure of this is just too great
I'm coming over with my Warrior husband from the UK, via Norway !
Our first trip ever to the USA

Will be an utterley amazing experience for us to be with so many of our dear friends in the USA including our Pagan brothers DrumRman & DJ Evil as the Pagan's Mind family re-unites once again, this time on American soil...Atlanta.

There's so much more to the whole festival too with our friend Lance King in Krucible, Andy and the guys from Vanden Plas, Gus and Firewind....wow this is going to be sheer madness....I've gone crazy already just thinking about it.

Boy are we all in for a treat of a lifetime.

Princess Divine
Pagan's Mind UK Promoter / Agent / Tour Manager
International Fan Club President

:headbang:
Come say Hello to me on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/princess_divine

pmifc.jpg

pmf2.jpg