Survivor Poll: Men Vs. Women Who'll win?

Men Vs. Women Who'll Win?

• The Men

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't watch Survivor

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Sorry DE...don't watch that show much. I usually catch it about twice a season..it's good for a laugh. I love watching people completely lose it on national television over a piece of beef jerky...too comical!!:lol: :lol:

Yeah , I have to admit I've never seen 1 episode. That sounds good though , usually TV is so PC about men vs women, I'll have to check at least one episode from this season.

Originally posted by MindInsane
I love watching people completely lose it on national television over a piece of beef jerky...too comical!!:lol: :lol:

LMFAO! She said Beef!!! You know what else bowls me over? Joe Millionaire. There are so many desperate people in this world. Guess the general public will do anything for money just like some bands we all discuss on this board.

It's not the schedual DE, it's more the topic. To me it gets boring after a while, and I have ADD so you really gotta be interesting to keep my attention. Watching an extended version of Jerry Springer minus a host and crowd isn't very interesting to me. But that's just my opinion.....