Opeth Song Survivor - Album Final! - MAYH (Vote for the BEST SONG) (BEST)

Which is the BEST?

• When

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Demon of the Fall

Votes: 49 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scourge of Malice said:
and as ive said before.. if When doesn't do anything for you, MAYH hasn't grown on you yet. Demon is good, but when is such a better song.

How do you know whether or not MAYH has grown on me? It's only your opinion When is a better song and that's all it will ever be.

How do you know whether or not MAYH has grown on me? It's only your opinion When is a better song and that's all it will ever be.

because anyone on this board who MAYH has grown on that I've seen post about When, have loved it. DOTF is an easy song to get into, so many people that haven't given MAYH a lot of listening time will automatically be attracted to Demon. It's just my guess that it hasn't grown on you, maybe I'm wrong.

I know DOTF isn't as complex as When, there's just something about it that isn't catching me. I really wanted April Ethereal to win but it is gone.

And people are frickin crazy about this "When" and I just keep listening to it and I'm trying to figure out what the big fuss is about. Maybe it'll hit me, maybe it won't. I used to not think much about the album "Deliverance" and then one day I hadn't listened to it in months and I just all of a sudden really became fond of it for no apparent reason I know of.

Anyway, I'll keep listening, maybe I'm missing something or maybe I just don't like it.

My two favourite Opeth songs...

*doesn't vote*

Which ever song wins this should win it all!