Opeth Song Survivor - Tournament Final - 7 Remaining (Vote for least favourite)

Least Favourite? (closes in 5 days)

• In Mist She Was Standing

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • To Bid You Farewell

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • When

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The Moor

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Bleak

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • Windowpane

Votes: 42 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moonlapse said:
OMG, I can't believe In Mist is a runner up to get dropped out of this... seriously just can't believe it. Where are all the Orchid fans when you need em?

I'm here but the fact is that we are actually voting for the worst song :D

!:OMG:HOLY...FUCKING...SHIT!!! Not...In...Mist...She Was...Standing....what the fuck are ALL these people thinking!!!??? This is the song I WANT TO WIN, since Black Rose Immortal isn't even in the finals, which is another shock I'm still not over.

Sorry, I had to get that out. Out of these, Deliverance got my vote. Excellent song, but it's my least fave of the bunch.

And yes, I find myself agreeing with what episode 666 had said...:sigh:

EDIT: Upon reading further, it may seem we have some sort of predicament here. In Mist may have gotten "BEST" votes, if you know what I mean...damn guys, don't rush. Freaking read the posts. Maybe IMSWS will do better next round, as long as it's still in.

if ANYONE actually voted for their favorite, the internet needs lowered expectations from me. anyways, i do not think good ol windowpane should be voted out first... or In The Mist She Was Standing... bah. anyways, i believe the moor should win.. i love that song. bleak shouldnt.

Forest, Twilight, and Apostle > In Mist

But even I didn't think it would have the second most votes.

Bah, this is hard, but I guess I'll have to vote for Deliverance.........

Anyway, I haven't checked the results but I'm surprised Windowpane beat To Rid The Disease! I didn't vote in that one, and I didn't even know the last round had passed...good for you, kids, Windowpane is one of Opeth's best by far.