Opeth Song Survivor - Tournament Final - 6 Remaining (Vote for least favourite)

Least favourite? (closes in 3 days)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
6 to go....Windowpane went out first, which will be next? Vote for your least favourite. (I'm now putting it back to 72 hours, just to please illbeleavinnow. If you miss the poll, blame him, not me. Also, I'm making it a public poll, so that no unfair alterations will be made when people misread the thread because they are stupid dumb fuckarses.)

so impossibly tough. I went for in the mist, but then it was a damn hard choice because its like...

-------------------------------------------------
first ever opeth album, hmm, wonder what this band are like

BAM

oh. this rules.

-------------

however the moor is the first track to probably one of my favourite albums (ever)
to bid you farewell is SO good, as is when, bleak has that incredible atmosphere and deliverance has that awesome... everything.

this is only going to get harder.

my top ten favourite opeth songs?

off the top of my head and likely to change -

1.godheads lament
2.leper affinity
3.a fair judgement
4.tp bid you farewell
5.april ethereal
6.demon of the fall
7. serenity painted death
8.Deliverance
9.bleak
10.black rose immortal

honourable mentions go to every single other opeth song. credit due to a band who, IMO, have never written a bad song. yet alone a bad album like most metal bands end up doing.

pray opeth stay on the right track, I think I'd kill myself if they did some awful st anger style album lol

I certainly have heard In the Mist, and the rest of Orchid.... and I must say that the first half of that song rules but the second half fails to match it... god i do love that opening riff though.

Thing is I can't say the same about any of the other songs on the list... I like ALL of those songs. Man, when In The Mist disappears I have no fuckin idea how i'm going to vote.

Bleak. I don't see what makes the song so damn popular; as of this poll it appears that the opinion is that it's Opeth's BEST song? Come on, give me a break.

Actually, I like Deliverance less; maybe I should've voted for it... too late now.

That's pretty hard. :cry: I chose The Moor, mainly because Deliverance blew me away so much live, that I like it just a bit more.

I voted Deliverance before, so deliverance it is....again.....

I cannot believe IN MIST is NOT losing right now......HOW COOL IS THAT!?

Seriously, the song THAT HAS TO WIN is either In Mist or To Bid You farewell. It probably won't happen, but if I had to choose between the two that would be a travesty indeed.