Opeth Song Survivor - Tournament Final - 6 Remaining (Vote for least favourite)

Least favourite? (closes in 3 days)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's very weird, but I have the strange feeling that Bleak's gonna take away the trophy. Bah probably not.

Windowpane was the obvious choice to vote out the first round because it's not nearly as gigantic and powerful as the rest, but now it's a hard choice. No one should think this is easy. If you do you're gayer than an Englishman drinking his 3:00 cup'o'tea with butterscoth on chitlings.

Not that I know what chitlings are but being English they must be gay.

Hey man, Windowpane is as much as Opeth as anything else. Even with Windowpane the choice was hard. The song is just as great as the heavy stuff...

Too bad....looks like In Mist is out. Ah, shit...what can you do?

Alcapoth said:
Hey man, Windowpane is as much as Opeth as anything else. Even with Windowpane the choice was hard. The song is just as great as the heavy stuff...

Too bad....looks like In Mist is out. Ah, shit...what can you do?

I second that. Windowpane is my personnal favorite on Damnation. Proggy, gracefully hunting, the songs delivers one of the warmest solo Opeth has ever done.

"What can you do" Maybe contacting Mark and tell him that the thread contains some cryptic message for Terrorism...hopefully he'll delete it...

why do you guys dislike in mist.. so much? theres so many riffs, and progression, way more than deliverence. It took a while for it to grow on me but once it did i realized how great it was. the ending kicks ass, i dont see why people say only the first few minutes is good. let it grow on you!

** And does anyone feel that none of the songs are here are any of your favorites? We should have a mellow song survivor and heavy survivor

and yes sir im stoned and its 3 am... high five

Shit, In Mist and Deliverance were fairly close at first, now all the sudden EVERYONE's like voting for In Mist...this sucks....this really, really sucks.

I'm like looking at the poll, and it just seems wrong that the In Mist can be so disliked by people (or least liked by the majority). Can people just not see how great it is...I mean the guitar work, the solos...fucking incredible opening and closing. This is the pinnacle of metal music. This is what METAL should be.....