Suspended Animation Dreams follow up

Yeh the future of the band seems very ambiguous at the moment...hope they do tho.

hey
thanks for the comments, of course there is a follow up in works, im just busy with my sound engineering studies and traveling at the moment and i take my time writing the songs, most of the album is already written but it may take a little time until i get it out. im still very passionate about submasq so you guys have no reason to worry about :)
thanks again for the support :headbang:

hey
thanks for the comments, of course there is a follow up in works, im just busy with my sound engineering studies and traveling at the moment and i take my time writing the songs, most of the album is already written but it may take a little time until i get it out. im still very passionate about submasq so you guys have no reason to worry about :)

Can't wait :)

hey

Thanks for the response! - Best wishes for the follow up. Hopefully a gig in NYC will be in the futue too!!! :headbang:

i know some people already heard it few times before but the material for the new album is shaping to be something different, i take my time and write the songs with attention to the slightest details... i plan to record a few bits as the final project of my sound engineering classes, will have them on line for download a gift for you for your patient :)

wow, that new novembers doom song is rocking :headbang: good work paul!!!

When, when, when? Please, I can't wait any longer! :cry:

Suspended Animation Dreams is one of the best albums I have in my collection and it deserves much more attention than it gets!

:worship:

It took me awhile to really get into it, but once I did Suspended Animation Dreams is really an excellent, excellent release.

A new album is definitely something to look forward to. Can't wait.

Yes, it really truly is.

Suspended Animation Dreams is one of my all time favorite albums. Amazing amazing music. I've spent a long time trying to find something even half as unique as this.

Well, it exists, but not much that is this unique and sounds this good.