Suspicious similarities from Equilibrium

That video's pretty baseless. I mean, how can they know exactly when "Mana" was composed? It was recorded in '08, but that doesn't mean it was composed in '08. Furthermore, Equilibrium has been around much longer than Karlahan. If anyone ripped anyone off, I'd say it's the other way around.

That video's pretty baseless. I mean, how can they know exactly when "Mana" was composed? It was recorded in '08, but that doesn't mean it was composed in '08. Furthermore, Equilibrium has been around much longer than Karlahan. If anyone ripped anyone off, I'd say it's the other way around.

That's basically 'cause the band told me some time ago. If you don't believe it, just ask any of both bands about this. When they visited the studio, both bands showed the other band all the material they were about to release.

Equilibrium is the best band in their genre, no matter if some geek asshole dislike them or not.

Equilibrium is the best band in their genre, no matter if some geek asshole dislike them or not.
Yeah, I guess it might be hard to swallow this kind of truth about one of your favourite bands, but that's it. Deal with the facts, I don't have anything against them, in fact, their music is good, but things like this should come to light. Even more when they have taken advantage of a smaller band.

The last song is too similar to even been considered a coincidence, its just the exact same idea, especially when you consider that equilibrium had heard all Karlahan's music.

Presumably they had Karlahan's permission if Karlahan helped them do it...
Excuse me? Never heard of guest musicians? Karlahan participated as guest vocalists, in the tracks "Blut Im Auge" and some choirs. They did not write the album, that's Equilibrium's job (or should be). And how could a band give permission to let another band copy their ideas? Is that supposed to be an honour or something?

Moreover, this song from the last album has nothing to do with Karlahan...

The main riff in Behemoth - Conquer All is from an Anthrax song, but they got permission.

And yeah, they were guest musicians, but basically they clearly heard the material and were aware that Equilibrium was doing stuff very similar to what they were doing. If they were opposed to that, they wouldn't have done guest performances on the album. So if they're cool with it, maybe you should stop whining?

The main riff in Behemoth - Conquer All is from an Anthrax song, but they got permission.

And yeah, they were guest musicians, but basically they clearly heard the material and were aware that Equilibrium was doing stuff very similar to what they were doing. If they were opposed to that, they wouldn't have done guest performances on the album. So if they're cool with it, maybe you should stop whining?
Since when appearing as a guest musician means allowing another band to rip off your songs? They gave them all the songs 'cause René from Equilibrium was going to be the producer. If I posted this is because when I talked to the band they told me they DIDN'T allow them to do that, moreover they didn't like this at all.