The "I don't understand why people DON'T like this band" thread

I like Behemoth, early material like Sventevith as well as their latter death metal like Demigod. I don't care much for the black/death mix in between. I also thought The Apostasy was a disappointment and an overall, pretty mediocre release.

Your on crack. The apostacy was epic.

Really? I can't even get into this album. I've listened to it multiple times and for me, it only get's worse with each listen. On a scale of 0-10, I'd probably rate it around a 6, and that's being generous. Demigod was way better than this.

Despite having later albums that suck ass while being spanked by four midgets covered in thousand island dressing, I'm not quite sure of the general beef with In Flames' albums Pre-Colony. That was uniquely done Gothenburg and their first album was just plain genius in your face. I think the only reason I can grasp people disliking the entire discography is because they hate Gothenburg altogether, or their albums after Clayman ruined it for everyone. Still, I can pop in Colony and find myself enjoying the various tracks in their albums.

Really? I can't even get into this album. I've listened to it multiple times and for me, it only get's worse with each listen. On a scale of 0-10, I'd probably rate it around a 6, and that's being generous. Demigod was way better than this.

I guess i've attached certain emotions to it. :)

So I'm biased.

I liked both Demigod and Apostasy pretty much equally, but Apostasy wins since Nergal decided to masturbate on something other than the vocal layer switch.