SWALLOW THE SUN-HOPE

doom_death

Katatonia&Hypocrisy Fan
Sep 4, 2005
Zagreb,Croatia[Hrvatska]
Well,I just got the new album,and I must say it is really amazing....and beside that,as you probably know,on the third song 'The Justice Of Suffering' our legend,Jonas Renkse,has been involved in vocal duty for chorus....and it is fucking amazing,and I think I can say with no regrets maybe one of his best vocal lines in career...I am not saying that because I want to suck up on him,but you must hear that....amazing stuff...and ofcourse,beside that,the whole album is masterpiece...must hear!!! :headbang: :kickass:

yeah, that song is great and Jonas vocs in the chorus sound perfect. I'm kinda biased against STS as a band though, since they receive more attention than better Doom/Death bands thanks to their great melodeath influence

Yes leak...fuck me in my ass now,but I didn't have patience to wait....and what is most important,I didn't attend to download it,I have found it on some blog site....I just had to click download :saint: Sorry,but really,I almost always buy all albums that I like....when I have money of course,do not attack me because of these :saint:

yeah, that song is great and Jonas vocs in the chorus sound perfect. I'm kinda biased against STS as a band though, since they receive more attention than better Doom/Death bands thanks to their great melodeath influence

You have something against melo-death? :loco: I really like StS...I agree that there are even better bands out there,but they sure rock :kickass: Especially first album ' Morning Never Came'....cult stuff :saint:

I just have little problem with Jonas vocals in that song and that's because his voice/words are actually impossible to hear... :mad:

Yeah I must admit I got it too...the only track ive listened too is Justice though, the first time i listened to it i wasnt that impressed coz i was basically only listening to jonas, but when i listened to it again with jonas in the context of the song it blew me away...amazing!!!
(man, ive downloaded this and the new blackfield this week...whats come over me? ah well, on the other hand i worked out that ive spent over AUD$5000 (yes, five thousand aus dollars) on cds/lps in 2006...rock!)

Where did you get "Hope". I thought it was coming out on 7th of February. That's the official release date at for the album (Swallow the Sun - Hope)

Sorry to sound pretentious but when someone says they heard an album before its release date it's either from a legal promo or a leak (illegal download) from the promo, it shouldnt be a surprise...if you dont know the whole downloading thing, it's pretty simple to figure out, many Peer to Peer programs and sites out there

You have something against melo-death? :loco: I really like StS...I agree that there are even better bands out there,but they sure rock :kickass: Especially first album ' Morning Never Came'....cult stuff :saint:

I just have little problem with Jonas vocals in that song and that's because his voice/words are actually impossible to hear... :mad:

well yeah, at least the happy harmony over solid riffage type of scandinavian stuff. sts has a bit of that finnish keyboardish sound in them. they're still good though. i just think it's sad that it's just that that plummets them further than way darker and better bands like novembers doom and daylight dies.

and i totally agree about the volume. the melody is awesome but i struggle to hear the words. it's no biggie though

well yeah, at least the happy harmony over solid riffage type of scandinavian stuff. sts has a bit of that finnish keyboardish sound in them. they're still good though. i just think it's sad that it's just that that plummets them further than way darker and better bands like novembers doom and daylight dies.

and i totally agree about the volume. the melody is awesome but i struggle to hear the words. it's no biggie though
shut the hell up :lol:

the keyboards are awesome and makes it darker in my opinion. Not finish wanky keyboards at all. I heard a promo copy and I must say jonas is da bestest. they should have gotten him to do all the clean vocals, you can tell he wrote the vocal melody because its by far their strongest vocal melody they've had on their cds.