swallow this band!!!!

dooom

New Metal Member
Jan 12, 2006
istanbul
as a listener of KATATONIA I do suggest you to listen SWALLOW THE SUN,

ı am already a fan of them ..., listening to a sample was enough for me to get their last album GHOSTS OF LOSS, enjoy it

:loco: Went to see them last night!!! shitty venue but great band..real nice guys. I talked to them a bit. Before the Dawn was also really really good:D

fucking awesome band... finland's greatest... and this would be the 10th thread about 'em :)

but yeah, they're awesome. they play at a shitty venue in stockholm as well. i wonder... if they like shitty venues.

ott0 said:
fucking awesome band... finland's greatest... and this would be the 10th thread about 'em :)

but yeah, they're awesome. they play at a shitty venue in stockholm as well. i wonder... if they like shitty venues.

Or then their promoter has a fetish for shitty avenues. I saw them live couple of months back and they were great. Too bad they played those songs I like the less. Swallow was great.

I saw them yesterday. Yes the venue was shitty in Stockholm too and there were very few people there.
Anyways both gigs were really good, they played not so many songs and it was a little bit too short, but ok the ticket was very cheap too, so it was ok.

sounds like an old band "funeral" and their only album "tragedies" but witout a female vocalist..

maybe they must try female vocal..

this band released two albums and ı ve got both of them , they re the only band whose all albums ı have ;),

my dying bride - anathema-katatonia-paradise lost-the gathering are my fav bands ,,

but some people like to oppose the ideas which were supported by a bigger amount of people

ı claim that who says this band is not good can not be a fan of any bands ı listed above..