Swanö and the new The Project Hate album

Lord K

Busy pissing on you
May 2, 2002
www.theprojecthate.net
Time to whore Dan's best work ever. I have worked with Mr. D for many, many years and consider him one of the true geniuses for me to work with. What he's done on the coming TPH album "The Lustrate Process" is simply one of my fave productions ever. I think the bass sound is only beaten by the one on Seance's "Saltrubbed eyes", and that is saying quite a bit.

There are alot of updates about this coming album over at www.theprojecthate.net, complete with samples and whatnot, so make sure to check them out and compliment Dan on his fantastic work. Then you can compliment me and the rest of the people inolved for this fantastic album (but you don't know that yet since you haven't heard it).

Check out the promo videos, part 1 to 3 available on out site and/or on YouTube.

Promo 1:

Promo 2:

Promo 3:

If that wasn't whoring this masterpiece, I don't know what is. But you deserve to know about it becoz all of you wanny marry Dan and all of his work, right?

Tack som fan, D. Syns och hörs snart.

Edit: I had no fucken idea the actual links to those videos would automatically turn into fucken big ass videos here in this post. Feel free to fucken delete them and put the links only here. I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
With all those guest vocalists it would be great to have Dan making a guest appearance as well. His growl has a very personal edge to it and he's definitely better than Älvestam for example (imo).

Sounds good :kickass:

Lord K: Out of curiosity...what happend with the datorbutiken thing? did you get any money back or what happend after that?

Nothing.

About Michael and Mojjo: Mojjo was relieved of his duties becoz of conflicting schedules and Michael didn't have any possibility to record for this album due to many reasons. And still we have made the best fucken album of our career.

Hey Lord K, I was listening to Armageddon March Eternal the other day and thinking about how much I'd like to hear a full album in the same vein as those last 3 bonus tracks on the disc. Is there any chance of something like that?

Hey Lord K, I was listening to Armageddon March Eternal the other day and thinking about how much I'd like to hear a full album in the same vein as those last 3 bonus tracks on the disc. Is there any chance of something like that?

Those are remixes that were done by other people.

I rather concentrate on creating "real" material, no matter how I love having remixes made (preferably not by me though coz I kinda suck at it, haha). Still to this day I own no copy of that album with those bonus tracks. Shameful.

Do it, haha...

Anyways, the 4th promo video is just upped:

In case you are interested in very limited edition shirt, check out the site at www.theprojecthate.net and follow the instructions. Today's whoring is complete, and it's all fine with Mr. D for me to do that on his forum becoz he loves me.

I'm cool like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe...

Btw Dag, why do you want to be a lord if you are already a king?

jagkung.jpg

:D