Swanö and the new The Project Hate album

I've listened to this album about 4-5X so far and while it isn't bad, I'm just not "feeling it" yet. Sometimes things takes multiple spins for it to finally "click" with me.

I love Van Druen but I would prefer less of him and less of the female vocals. I like the dichotomy in different styles but would have preferred more of Lord K's vocals. The apparent overuse of the female vocals negates anything "special" about it.

We'll see.

I finally got the album today and had the time to play it a few times. So far it sounds really great, but I need to play it a couple times more to get to know the songs better. My guess is this will definitely end up in my top 3 of 2009.

I really like the guest performances by Van Drunen and Mike Wead. Wead is one of my favorite guitar players, so it was a nice surprise to hear him play on the album.

This album, nor anything we ever recorded, was never supposed to be played a few times to "get it". It's much more than that to it, so you are doing the right thing.

This album, nor anything we ever recorded, was never supposed to be played a few times to "get it". It's much more than that to it, so you are doing the right thing.

Generally speaking the albums that are instantly "catchy" are the ones that have a very short shelf life with me. They get boring too fast.

You can buy the 2 last albums from us - but that's all we can do for ya. We have no merch at this point in time. All info you need is available at our forums and the site.

You cared enough as to make a post, though. It's ok, soldier - we are hardly for everyone. We are only for those with exquisite taste in excellence.

haha, nicely played.

Btw. anyone else noticed the unusual high amount of sub/bass drops on this album?
I wonder if that was K's idea or Dan's.

Hey Lord K, for some stupid reason, I never knew about SEANCE before. You are right about that bass sound in Saltrubbed Eyes, it is the best! Thanks for introducing me to that.