Swandezvous

New Metal Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hey all, long time metal fan, first time poster.
I'm a songwriter from the PNW who posts YouTube videos on my channel. I really love all kinds of music, but metal definitely has a special place in my heart. The music I write carries a little of that metal edge with it, but y'all probably wouldn't call it "metal", as I don't intend to bury the songs in some unending search for the infinitely brutal...
I just write what I write, and that's all there is to it.
My favorite acts are:
Darkthrone, Slayer, Megadeth, Origin, Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation, Dying Fetus, White Zombie, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains, Type O Negative, Sunn ((O)), and yeah... lots of stuff.
In spite of my music tastes, I disdain the Satanic culture, lyrical content and imagery, although I appreciate what it means and accomplishes for the budding Global culture.
I just don't think that the values of Satanism have the power that they intend to portray. I find them laughably weak.
I instead value things like idealism, virtue, Truth, and self-determination. I find the notion of objectivity completely subjective, and that we are deciding how we form the core of who we are, and that's all there is to it.
I look forward to making new connections, and exploring new ideas with honest people, with altruistic intentions.
Cheers!