Sweden

Vincent J.

Dec 3, 2005
Arnhem, The Netherlands
this is the situation:
I will be going to Stockholm, Sweden with my dad from something like 1 august to 10 august.
I'm already starting to learn a bit of Swedish by some books and Swedish music (Kent, I love them)

I'd like to know if you know what to do and if there are nice gigs around there at the time.:)

(btw, thanks a lot again Dani for all the information you already gave me)

hmm, I'm looking forward to being in Sweden:oops:

Go to Rocks and drink beer with Anders :)

I suck at beeing a tourist in stockholm..
I dont know anything i like to do there honestly. i almost never go to the big city.
but if you need help with something just ask, and i´ll try to help.

Hobo said:
Go to Rocks and drink beer with Anders :)

I suck at beeing a tourist in stockholm..
I dont know anything i like to do there honestly. i almost never go to the big city.
but if you need help with something just ask, and i´ll try to help.

you could give advise about the mighty Märsta :) There are lots of rock stars in the area Upplands Väsby-Märsta- Knivsta :) however the Rosersberg castle and the sourrounding park is worth to see.

@Vincent u are welcome:) I was forgetting another nice panoramic walk: Monteliusvägen!it´s just opposite the city hall, from Slussen you will easily find it!

And then if you like parks it's nice to go to Solna and visit the Haga park!
And don't forget the Drottningholm palace!
You could also go to Vaxholm both by bus or boat...
the list is long actually....

What a coincidence, Vincent... i'm also leaving to Stockholm. Not in August thou, but next week.
I have one question for the people leaving there: Could anyone tell me where is the cemetary where promo pics for the great cold distance were taken? I'd like to go there and take a few shots.
Information about bars is also welcome.

Thank you in advance.

leaving? huh... *people living there or människor som bo i Stockholm.
My Swedish is poor and rusted but i guess all people there speak English very well...

I've been in Stockholm once.. for a little while, just a couple of hours. Haven't seen much of the city, but what I've seen was really nice. A lot of water too. :)

Ennui said:
What a coincidence, Vincent... i'm also leaving to Stockholm. Not in August thou, but next week.
I have one question for the people leaving there: Could anyone tell me where is the cemetary where promo pics for the great cold distance were taken? I'd like to go there and take a few shots.
Information about bars is also welcome.

Thank you in advance.

the cemetery is called "skogskyrkogården" and u can easily find it because it is also the name of one of the underground stops.

As for rock locals you have of course to visit "rocks"

ROCKS, Club Tivoli, Mariatorget 1A
Fridays & Saturdays 21:00 - 03:00
Free Admission 21:00 - 23:00
Happy Hours 21:00 - 23:00

Then i suggest:

Pub Anchor, Sweavägen 90

KGB, Malmskillnadsgatan 45 (on friday there are usually gigs)

Kellys, Folkungag. 49

Medusa, Kornhamnstorg 61

Dirty Harry, Regeringsg. 47

Debaser, Karl Johans Torg 1 (there are gigs most of the times)

there are lots of nice places in Sthlm, the list could go on and on...

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
So do I :cry: I'm so far away from Sweden...
Anyway, have a good time there, boy. And be sure to visit all those cool and nice places and take lots of pics :)
you live in South America!!!!!!!1
the coolest fucking continent existing :)
my older brother will be travellng around it in a few months from now

I envy you.. :p

Oh Vincent, you gotta try kanelbullar when you're there!!! It's so fucking delicious!

kanelbullar-ny-06-stor.gif

That's sorta how it looks that you can buy in the supermarket ;p

hahaha:lol:
Thanks all for your responding!;)

@Hobo: Going to rocks would be cool, but since I'm not 20 yet...

@Ennui: coincidence indeed:) have fun =)

@Angelina: thanks, thanks! sorry but I won't be taking pictures, because I don't have a digital camera... Maybe ask ennui?

@zowi: hahahaha, man, I'll try to try it:p:lol:

I'll probably be visiting Drottningholm palace and Djurgarden out of what I know now, much more following of course..
I´ll be hanging around a lot =)

Oh, that kanel thing looks good indeed. Send me some :p I'll take a look in the supermarket in the "international" area, maybe I find them hehe. And I'm gonna steal the Germany mini flag they have there :mad:

@Divatkreació: that's very cool. I have 2 cousins living in Spain. They always invite me but tickets are so expensive... but I'll go someday. It's a nice country to visit.

@Verwuestung: South America being the coolest continent?? you're crazy. It's Europe, not SA :/ I'd move to Europe someday... when I have enough money and etc to do it, ha. So, your bro is coming to SA? Where to specifically? Or is he visiting many countries? You should come with him to Argentina and Androz and me would take you to a tour on the city :) Btw, where are you from?

@Androz: I agree. Kata members could pay :p

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
@Verwuestung: South America being the coolest continent?? you're crazy. It's Europe, not SA :/ I'd move to Europe someday... when I have enough money and etc to do it, ha. So, your bro is coming to SA? Where to specifically? Or is he visiting many countries? You should come with him to Argentina and Androz and me would take you to a tour on the city :) Btw, where are you from?
hehe
well I think south america is a very interesting continent
culture wise especially
he will be visiting many countries
he doesn't even have it planned.. more like go where the wind takes you.
but he'll definitely go to aregentina just for all the wonderful girls
it's his after-army trip
right now he's in california and in a number of months he will go to south america
wish I could go with him :) now I won't be seeing him for 2 years or so (really long trip he's taking)

and I am from israel btw..