Swedish boy killed 2 years ago. read on.

There are black assholes AND white assholes...German racists AND Turkish racists, Luxembourgish idiots AND Portuguese idiots*......

*there are lots of Portuguese ppl here here in Lux.

The Lantern Nut said:
There are black assholes AND white assholes...German racists AND Turkish racists, Luxembourgish idiots AND Portuguese idiots*......

*there are lots of Portuguese ppl here here in Lux.
True, there are assholes of every race and nationality. An asshole is an asshole, regardless of race or nationality.

Heavy Metal Samurai said:
Wow, such ignorance.

I work for the Home Office OK.

I have seen and heard the statistics about asylum.

Tell me how Asylum seekers add to the Economy, when they can neither work nor pay tax.

Did you know that an asylum seeker is offered £2000 to go to another country, when one of them gets to the UK they are given that much to Fuck Off. If they are turning down that to get into UK what must that mean.

As said before the majority of the people claiming Asylum don't deserve to be here, a lot are simply Migrant workers because of the pay quality in UK.

A lot of people now are losing out on their pensions because of this, the money is given to Asylum seekers.

Did you also know that the Government recieves money from the EU for every Asylum seeker it takes in.

Come and work in the Immigration building for a week and then tell me what I said is Bollocks.

I'm not a racist or a xenophobe, one of my very good friend's is from Libya, but he deserves to be here, he came here to get an education and he came here legally, after waiting a year for his papers to clear.

When you know what you are talking about, then you can criticise, not before.I'm no expert but I know more about it than the common public does, because they are kept in the dark by the Government who are making money from asylum seekers.
Sorry I was referring to the article as bollocks not what you said. I also meant immigrants make a net contribution to the economy with taxes

I don't understand exactly what you mean about pensions and asylum. From what I've seen the average asylum seeker gets under half that of the average pensioner. Coupled with the fact there are far more pensioners then asylum seekers how can it be affected. They should surely be coming out of different pots. And as I believe the UK is only 10th in the EU in terms of accepting asylum appilications compared to population

I don't know the ins and outs of the system of processing asylum seekers and it may well need changing but how can people generalise that people all come to this country to leach off the state

I'm surprised that the immigration policies of European countries are still so liberal after the whole worldwide terrorist scare started a good two years ago. The vast majority of all the immigrants come from Islamic countries after all. I'm sure Allah doesn't approve of the beating of the Swedish boy.:rolleyes:

well by definition people wanting asylum should claim it at the first free country they get to, free country as in elected democratic government.

So if someon travels through Germany, Holland, France and then gets to England they have passed through many countries where legally they should have got Asylum there.

But the French pass them on to us

Asylum seekers get far more than pensioners

A statistic from the home office

42% of asylum seekers were genuinely in need of protection and help.

The other 58% were not.

The "Facts" that the government put out are just to keep the public quiet.

One question, do you actually believe what this government tells?

The official amount of people who are Asylum seekers is a lot different than the actual number. The government blurs the definitions of Asylum seeker, with people waiting for Asylum, people who have been refused, but go on the run, many do that, if they are refused entry, they are told to turn up at the offices to be sent home, how stupid is that.

Argh, hard for me to get through, everyone has such strong opinions, I used to think like that before I started working in a place that deals with this and it opened my eyes.

Where ever you go, in any country, it's not just blacks, or turks, or afgahnis, but also white people also mooching off the government and committing crimes. I'm from a very white section of my state(PA), and most of the people around here are white, and they are equally as guilty of mooching off the government, and committing crimes, so it's not just "non-civilized people trying to live in a civilized world." Every city, state, country, etc, has problems with whites committing crimes as they do with each race committing crimes. It just comes down to some people ruin it for the whole, and pigeonhole their whole race.

BTW, I am a white person.

Lyle said:
WTF IS THIS NO CAPS LOCK BULLSHIT
LET ME ALSO ELOQUENTLY EXPRESS ME VIEWS ON THE NEGROID RACE.

I AM A POSTER ON AN INTERNET HEAVY METAL FORUM. I KNOW ALL ABOUT ANTHROPOLOGY AND THE PROPER USE OF POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS.

I DO NOT SOUND LIKE A STEREOTYPICAL IDIOT AT ALL.