Swedish Metal Genealogy

andromeda - crossing the rubicon wasn't sang by Liva?????
damn! I would have bet phyros soul that he did, and well now that I know he is not Liva, may be I still bet his soul :cool:

Originally posted by FatherVic
andromeda - crossing the rubicon wasn't sang by Liva?????
damn! I would have bet phyros soul that he did, and well now that I know he is not Liva, may be I still bet his soul :cool:

over what? and didn't your mother tell you not to play with food? :D

rahvin.

ehmmm well actually my mom keeps saying me don't to play with matches! :(
and I don't really play with food...I eat constantly and well, some hours later I....well you know, that natural process that live beings tend to convert food into....well you know!!!

fathervic (who knows that one who plays with water will eventually get wet)

@fathervic: what about not running with scissors? does it help the course of nature, too? ;)

@dredd_hedd: he's talking about jogging. some hours after he finished eating he goes out and has a healthy walk/run in the park. that's chupi. :)

rahvin.

well actually I go jogging with scissors, that's why my mom has got used to it..... ;)

fathervic (feeling chupi)

actually not, she does weightlifting with the scissors. She keeps saying that's the handles for!
Not to say that I've had very hard discussions with my mom about how she should display her strengh using office instruments. You should see what she does with the tape...

fathervic (trying to help) ;)