Swedish tickets for the KREATOR/D.T. tour now available!

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
From the index page:

Important news for everyone planning to attend the Swedish gigs on the tour. Tickets are now available and can be purchased at www.ticnet.se (phone: 077-1707070).

The Göteborg venue in particular is pretty small for a package like this (feat. the mighty KREATOR), so we recommend everyone to get their tickets as quickly as possible in order to avoid disappointments.

March 3: Göteborg - Musikens Hus
March 5: Stockholm - Klubben

Come on Erik, do you need more than Kreator & Dark Tranquillity?
That's enough headbanging even for a total metal dude like you.

hm, if i book tickets now, the whole thing shouldn't cost me more than 300 euros. not bad. :p

Well if Kreator's headlining DT will play before them, which means I can leave after their performance and still be able to catch the bus back to teh home... Maybe I should get myself a ticket now...

As long as Kreator finish in time before the last bus/train home leaves, I'd be quite happy to stay and see them ;) That doesn't make me any less insane, granted.

Gtranquillity said:
They are...
to 3 mar 2005, kl 19.00 KREATOR & DARK TRANQUILITY MUSIKENS HUS,
now let's focus on their misspelling and not on my poor searching skills, ok? :rolleyes:

(edit: pointing out someone else's spelling mistake and write "focuse" in the same sentence. oh the irony.)

Yah. I'td be nice to know who plays first, how long setlist DT will play etc, so i can catch the last train home, and dont have to spend the night in Stockholm City/Centralen, having breakfast at McDonald's and what not. :p

Guess those details will emerge when the tour is on!! :D